Warnock having second thoughts on Taarabt exit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warnock having second thoughts on Taarabt exit

Queens Park Rangers manager Neil Warnock is having second thoughts about allowing Adel Taarabt to leave in January after the playmaker improved his attitude and performances in recent weeks.

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/127545.html
    Come on NW, persuade him to stay

We cannot afford to sit back and allow such skill, such flair, to simply walk away into the January sunset.

Comment

Give him a rise then

Comment

Fnarr, Fnarr.

Or a bonus if he scores or creates 15 goals between now and May AND we stay up.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
          We cannot afford to sit back and allow such skill, such flair, to simply walk away into the January sunset.
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

If were prepare to give Barton 60k plus we must be able to come up with a better package for adel linked to discipline etc, fk me at the end of the day he's still on (by all Accts ) same money as last year , guarantee a massive bonus if we stay up and a increased salary for now but link to assists rather then goals

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
              If were prepare to give Barton 60k plus we must be able to come up with a better package for adel linked to discipline etc, fk me at the end of the day he's still on (by all Accts ) same money as last year , guarantee a massive bonus if we stay up and a increased salary for now but link to assists rather then goals
              So hang on, is there now evidence that this is all about getting a new contract?

Comment

that is a sensible starting approach.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  So hang on, is there now evidence that this is all about getting a new contract?
                  there was a lot of talk at start of season that adel wanted a new contract, he started to throw his toys out the pram when he wasnt given it as he believed whether rightly or wrongly that with promotion came a new contract (or his agent may have thought so) dont you remember warnock going on about he was first in the que before taraabt

hes seen player after player come in and lets be frank doubt many were cheap, so loses captaincy not earning as much ........

Comment

there was a lot of talk at start of season that adel wanted a new contract, he started to throw his toys out the pram when he wasnt given it as he believed whether rightly or wrongly that with promotion came a new contract (or his agent may have thought so) dont you remember warnock going on about he was first in the que before taraabt

hes seen player after player come in and lets be frank doubt many were cheap, so loses captaincy not earning as much ........
                    Thanks ranger I do remember NW saying that too. I think you're comment about his agent, in this day and age is spot on as well.
                    Got to say with the wealth that has been splashed about, I also agree maybe it would have been easier and better all round to give him a rise.
                    I'm not anti Adel btw but was under the impression we weren't good enough for him, and if that's the case then let him go I say

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      Thanks ranger I do remember NW saying that too. I think you're comment about his agent, in this day and age is spot on as well.
                      Got to say with the wealth that has been splashed about, I also agree maybe it would have been easier and better all round to give him a rise.
                      I'm not anti Adel btw but was under the impression we weren't good enough for him, and if that's the case then let him go I say
                      thats probably all posturing by him to get a new contract, nothing new fk me rooney did the same to man u last year , seems the tactic for agents , tbf if any of us were resposible for getting a team up (assuming we were living the dream as a footballer) we would all expect a rise esp if others come in on more and we would try and bluff our position

Comment

Working...
                      X