Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Trust Sousa to get Us Promoted Next Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    for anyone that saw all the games between Ipswich at home and Swansea away they will know what i am talking about.

no vendetta, no-one telling me what to say!!. I saw those games with my own eyes.

As for allowing Sousa to buy his own players, you must live on cuckoo land .
    I saw those games and still have no idea what you are talking about. I think that if you believe chopping and changing Managers is the way forward it is you my friend that is living in cloud cuckoo land.

As for Sousa buying his own players, Who else at the club is able to decide what players are going to fit the system the Manager has in mind?

Comment

• If we have a manager like say Gary Johnson, I'd say go and get the players you want.

Just because Sousa talks a good talk and won European distinction, does not mean he knows the players to get us out of the championship.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

• sousa is the man to get us promoted. we have been unlucky with injuries this year so next year should be better.

Comment

If we have a manager like say Gary Johnson, I'd say go and get the players you want.

Just because Sousa talks a good talk and won European distinction, does not mean he knows the players to get us out of the championship.
          A few weeks ago you were saying we should get Roberto Martinez but how did he become successful? Because Swansea allowed him to make his own decisions even though he didn't know the league.

Comment

• well knowbody wants to see a continuall procession of managers changing places with each other but the only reason why dowie was booted was because of his determination to play one up front
            so really how can we keep sousa when hes done exactly the same thing
            if you had a player as good as ferdinand or drogba you could play him on his own up front but we dont have anyone who can play that single player on his own up front
            so why cant sousa get that through to his head
            i have no faith at all in sousa getting us out of this division
            hes useless

Comment

• Originally posted by 90minutes View Post
              sousa is the man to get us promoted. we have been unlucky with injuries this year so next year should be better.
              well said sir
              what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

• Ok I'll ask you again pete, WHAT ISIT THAT DOESNT "SIT WELL" WITH YOU ABOUT SOUSA?

Comment

• e4 we have seen it all before just because he gives good press reports and wears nice clothes dosnt make him a top manager he cant get us to score from corners he cant get the defence organised and hes got no idea how to get the attack scoring goals

the man is conmpletely useless

Comment

• Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                    e4 we have seen it all before just because he gives good press reports and wears nice clothes dosnt make him a top manager he cant get us to score from corners he cant get the defence organised and hes got no idea how to get the attack scoring goals

I cant believe how completely clueless you are about football.

Comment

• Sousa --- YES YES YES!

Give him a pre-season and a full squad and he will take us up.
                      It takes time for a manager to make his mark, but it is starting to show -- the last two games have started to show more and more of what we would hope for by way of attacking football and passing play -- some of it's been great.

And yes, like Dowie, he plays one up front -- but midfielders like Taarabt, Ephraim, Routledge (and even Lopez a lot of the time) don't exactly sit like bleedin' trees in front of the defence in the way that Dowie had Legs and Mahon doing, do they? That was much too defensive -- no link between the defence and forwards at all.
                      There's nothing wrong with 4-5-1 when the midfielders are like the ones we now have playing for us.
                      Chuck Vine, Buzz into the mix and it will all be very exciting -- IF SOUSA IS ALLOWED TO STAY...
                      IMHO, the WORST thing that could happen to us is another change of manager -- it would be back to square one, and I fear the likes of Ince and Ferguson, like Dowie, wouldn't have a CLUE what to do with the flair players like Ephraim, Lopez etc.

BOARD MUST GIVE HIM A CHANCE -- GETTING RID WOULD BE A TERRIBLE TERRIBLE MISTAKE.
                      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

• Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                        e4 we have seen it all before just because he gives good press reports and wears nice clothes dosnt make him a top manager he cant get us to score from corners he cant get the defence organised and hes got no idea how to get the attack scoring goals

Yeah! Gosh darn that Sousa for not shoring up our leaky defence. Without him rather than being the team who have conceeded the 4th least ammount of goals in the league, we may be 3rd or even 2nd!! Because as we all know, ans Dex I know for a fact does, it's been shipping all those goals thats been our downfall!

Seriously Dex get a grip.
                        Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

Comment

for anyone that saw all the games between Ipswich at home and Swansea away they will know what i am talking about.

no vendetta, no-one telling me what to say!!. I saw those games with my own eyes.

As for allowing Sousa to buy his own players, you must live on cuckoo land .
                          "As for allowing Sousa to buy his own players, you must live on cuckoo land"

Absolutely disgusting comment, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Comment

If we have a manager like say Gary Johnson, I'd say go and get the players you want.

Are you saying GP does know? coz if you are, then it proves my point about you!

Comment

Serious question, do you know absolutely nothing about football at all ??
                              Gary Johnson knows more about football than a double European Cup Winner ??!
                              Do you have any idea how stupid you are making yourself sound ?
                              Any idea at all ??!

Comment

• For the championship I'd rather Johnson. Do you really think Paulo knows the majority of the players in this league?
                                Now, Then, Forever
                                [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Working...
                                X