Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Trust Sousa to get Us Promoted Next Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
    he knows whats been said dont worry about that
    Sounds all a bit too conspiracy theory for my liking DFL! :eyes_droped:

Comment

Yes - I have faith!!
      Remember Gillard!!

Comment

Originally posted by big ade View Post
        no idea what you said as your on my block list
        No need to rub it in.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Sorry pete, what part of him doesn't "sit well" with you then????

Comment

Trust him to get us promoted? Not entirely, but we knew he was inexperienced when we hired him. i have as much faith in him getting us as anyone else we are likely to attract in his place when you factor in all the disruption/ unsettling influence it will have.
            A more pertinent question is to ask what is our budget for signings this summer - that will have at least as large a part in determining whether we make the play offs next yr.

Comment

What budget and how much influence Sousa will have in which players are bought to the club.

Whoever is in charge has to have final say in whether a player is signed or not

Comment

Why have people even bothered to respond to the thread, when Pete is clearly on a mission - guided by GP, to destroy all hope/faith in PS, which if true and I believe it to be, then GP should resign (never will) as it is wholly wrong.

Why do people hang onto every word Pete says? He bangs a bleeding drum (metaphorically speaking) for Christ's sake! I personally could not give 'two' s.h.i.t.s if Pete (obviously GP as well) thinks PS is nieve,stupid or anything else derogatory, as they do not have the breeding and understanding of a Paulo Sousa.

Comment

No manager can gaurantee promotion

Pete your question seems pointed at destabilisation.

Ask me again on the 8th August when I have seen what team and squad he has been allowed to put together.
                  its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Messageboard propaganda dont you just love it!

Comment

• Its a BIG YES from me!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• PETE! you still have not answered my question!

Comment

• for anyone that saw all the games between Ipswich at home and Swansea away they will know what i am talking about.

no vendetta, no-one telling me what to say!!. I saw those games with my own eyes.

As for allowing Sousa to buy his own players, you must live on cuckoo land .
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

• Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            for anyone that saw all the games between Ipswich at home and Swansea away they will know what i am talking about.

no vendetta, no-one telling me what to say!!. I saw those games with my own eyes.

I dont understand what doesnt sit well with you out of that?

Comment

• lets hope the crowd go mad singing

"Sousa's blue and white army" this Saturday.
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

• Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                                Who at the club should buy them? I am not anti-Paladini so please don't think I am saying this because you think I am I just don't think he should have a say on who we buy. Granted Routledge, Buzsaky, Vine etc are good signings but if you were in charge wouldn't you want to make the signings. I know if I were manager and knew the weaknesses of my squad I wouldn't want someone else making the signings.

Sousa has been in charge against 22 of the 24 championship sides meaning that he has seen the opposition and knows who out there is good/bad. He knows talent and has played with talent. I would rather trust his judgement then non-footballing directors.

Comment

Working...
                                X