Adel Taarabt impressing QPR squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adel Taarabt impressing QPR squad

QPR manager Neil Warnock has been impressed by Adel Taarabt's reaction to being given a 'kick in the teeth' by the rest of the squad.

More...

Well that's good news. I don't think anyone doubts his ability. He's a bloody good player when he's got his head right.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

I really, really hope we will keep him now!
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

I hope we keep him to, maybe he has gotten the reality check he needed, lets be fair, the guy showed flashes of brilliance at the start of the season, but then his head went..... maybe now he's back in the right frame of mind he will be prolific once again, no harm in hanging on to him for the rest of the season and seeing what happens. roll of the dice eh.

Comment

I pray we keep him, make hom centre of attention like last year which will then (I hope) take some of the pressure and focus away from swp and Barton and relieve some of the burden placed on their shoulders! Taarabt revels in the limelight where as I feel swp doesn't! What i loved about adel last night was he was desperate for the ball, and I only see him waste it once, which was so refreshing, and all the way home my boy was saying how good he was and that made my night

Comment

We know what he's capable of and is very talented. Just the kind of player we like. NW must try to hang onto him, and if necessary, play to his ego. NW should convince him he's capable of destroying the best defenders in the EPL and then let him go to work to show what he can do.
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

I have been guilty of writing him off this season saying he didn't seem to be able to cut the mustard, but I think last night showed us that, given the chance, he really can have an impact on this league.

Most creative player we have by a country mile.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

If he continues to develop into a team player it will be like a new signing. Almost like a Christmas gift to all of us really
                Nothing wrong with his skills on the pitch.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

An on form, up for it Taarabt could be as good as a £15 million signing and the difference between bottom three and mid table position.

Comment

Working...
                  X