R Block Fight/Handbag War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R Block Fight/Handbag War

What was the pointless thing all about anyone know?

er

northolt again im afraid ,there getting ready for milton keynes
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

ted ted i want all of the northolt special services squad to hug embrace and make love not war.........i want the summer of love feeling at stadium mk!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Over zealous stewarding i would assume...Sunderland players celebrating, someone lobbed a pukka pie and then....90000 stewards run up past me and picked on one bloke...who looked like Dudley Moore..and was ejected from ground....

We were told quite a few times not to get animated when Sunderland players came over to corner flag...although one steward at least had a bit of homour when we said....they are c...ts... and he agreed but asked us to tone down the language..which we did..

Comment

yes yes

yes yes yes the blokes that all look like dudley moore are the gilhooley family they come from the lime tree estate,which is at the back of the white hart pub,there are thirteen gilhooley brothers they all look like dudley moore but are very dangerous,l

for gods sake dont sing the arthur song or it will definately kick off,the three thousand northolt that are going to milton keynes will be led by the gilhoolies
          so please stay away from them

More...

Comment

three thousand just from northolt...impressive numbers.
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
              yes yes yes the blokes that all look like dudley moore are the gilhooley family they come from the lime tree estate,which is at the back of the white hart pub,there are thirteen gilhooley brothers they all look like dudley moore but are very dangerous,l

for gods sake dont sing the arthur song or it will definately kick off,the three thousand northolt that are going to milton keynes will be led by the gilhoolies
              so please stay away from them
              What's their coat of arms Ted?

Comment

Originally posted by hhrangers View Post
                What's their coat of arms Ted?
                two carpets over a caravan with a dawggg looking out the window.
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

well

well they havent got a coat of arms but they have a self inflicted N cut into there left cheek,oh yes and they all wear that after shave aramiss

More...

Comment

well they havent got a coat of arms but they have a self inflicted N cut into there left cheek,oh yes and they all wear that after shave aramiss
                    made laugh out aloud that ted.....
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

well

well me and factomondo have a very important job to do on this site in days of heartbrake on the pitch we need to chear you posters up with the terrible lies that we tell,im just hoing there isnt really a family called the gilhoolies or else im imagrating,

More...

Comment

well me and factomondo have a very important job to do on this site in days of heartbrake on the pitch we need to chear you posters up with the terrible lies that we tell,im just hoing there isnt really a family called the gilhoolies or else im imagrating,
                        classic.
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

How dare you Ted :yush:

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                            two carpets over a caravan with a dawggg looking out the window.

Comment

i went out with a girl from the racecourse estate....her brothers serviced motor bikes in the kitchen............i only saw her twice!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X