What excuses now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What excuses now?

Can't use the 'well we are in the premiership and playing against top teams doing well to get only 1-0 against Liverpool and 2-0 against Man U'

Sick of it.

Neil just thinks everything is rosy and january will be fantastic.

I think it will be too late.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

We have no other choice but wait till jan, and hope

Comment

Don't think you can make excuses for Connolly tonight!
      Last edited by gingerrangers; 22-12-2011, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Bassong/Samba is all we need imo to sort out the crappy defense!
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

we need face murdoch mr t and hannibal
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

The only positive I can take is that Neil & Tony will have no option but to buy good players now
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
              Can't use the 'well we are in the premiership and playing against top teams doing well to get only 1-0 against Liverpool and 2-0 against Man U'

Sick of it.

Not a lot else we can do, Gabbidon and Connolly at centre back and Helguson up front on his own that's not a Premiership team in a million years! You can't expect to stay in this league with that. The spine of your team has to be solid and ours is far from that!

Comment

Sick of it.

TF tweeted tonight we NEED to buy striker and better defenders.

Got 4 tickets for MK Dons tonight, so thats me , M and sons joining the party!

Comment

Sick of it.

The other teams are all better than us. The other teams have better defenders and attackers than us? Not sure a diiferent manager would do any better.

Comment

What about the shite Tactics

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lofty View Post
                      The other teams are all better than us. The other teams have better defenders and attackers than us? Not sure a diiferent manager would do any better.
                      Agree, whilst Warnock definitely has his limitations tactically at the moment we don't have a good enough side. With a fully fit side maybe we could just stay up but as it is you can't have Connolly & Gabbidon as your centre back pairing and Helguson up front on his own in the Prem and expect to win games, they're Championship players they aren't good enough! I don't doubt Warnock or Fernandes knows that and I'm sure they will do all they can to sort it our in Jan, until then we just have to hope we can scrape as many points as possible!
                      I'm sure Fernandes will back us all he can, he didn't buy us planning for us to be relegated this year I'm sure!

Comment

IMO another poor tactical show, anyone know why SWP come off at half time? I though Derry would of come off for Tarbs...

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4QPR View Post
                          IMO another poor tactical show, anyone know why SWP come off at half time?
                          Tactical. Nothing wrong with him.

Baffling decision.

Comment

We have a striker who scored 13 EPL goals last season sitting on the bench. What does NW do? Brings on Bothroyd.

SWP is a well-capped England international. What does NW do? Switches him to a different position and then subs him.

We're playing at home against a relegation rival. What does NW do? He kicks off with a single striker.

Work it out.....
                            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lofty View Post
                              Another manager might play different players in different positions ?

Comment

Working...
                              X