Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thoughts now ladies and gentlemen

?

we are ****ed,cant buy a win at home,if we hadnt done the buiss away a few times kean would be 2nd fav to loose his job now.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

My thoughts are I make fun out of Wes Brown & Bendtner because they are **** and they still are **** but so are QPR. That was not good enough and we haven't picked up 3 points against teams like Blackburn, Wigan, Bolton, West Brom and now Sunderland. This is a joke. I've never been close to tears in a football game before. So angry
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Taarabt has to play January can't come quick enough, and finally has any one got any ideas how we can get the next 3 matches postponed until later in the season so we don't have to play another game until reinforcements arrive

Comment

lost the stream at 2-2 so have'nt seen their winner, but that defeat bl**dy hurt, deep in it and Neil needs to show a bit more adventure, don't need to be einstein to see the original line-up was flawed
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

still positive

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
            still positive
            This does not sound like you
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
              This does not sound like you
              still 21 games left to put things right, not in bottom 3 just yet, just need a good win at home.

Comment

still 21 games left to put things right, not in bottom 3 just yet, just need a good win at home.
                January has never been able to come too soon in my eyes! Praying we somehow pick up a result against Swansea and that should see us stay out of the bottom 3 until Jan when we have to spend to survive, simple as!

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
                  January has never been able to come too soon in my eyes! Praying we somehow pick up a result against Swansea and that should see us stay out of the bottom 3 until Jan when we have to spend to survive, simple as!
                  No point praying for January no decent player is gonna want to join us in all honesty

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
                    No point praying for January no decent player is gonna want to join us in all honesty
                    so barton,swp,ferdinand etc are not decent...ok......

Comment

You're all too obsessed with booing and hissing the opposition. Don't see that at any other ground. Whats that? a ferkin xmas pantomime. Supposed to influence the ref is it?
                      or wind up the opposition. A few hundred squeeky voices. C'mon start cheering your own team.
                      Plus you've got a manager who's never lost a game in his life. Always somebody else's fault. Reckon you just about deserve what you're getting at the moment.

Comment

so barton,swp,ferdinand etc are not decent...ok......
                        Where did I say they were not decent ,are they joining us again? U honestly think samba bassong onuha bent or Defoe will join us for a relegation fight ? U don't need amazing players to compete look at Norwich take away the first three weeks of the season when the new players come in and u looked at both teams squads maybe one or two Norwich players would get in our team how many now ? They ain't anywhere near the supposed standard of our players but they play as a unit and if we had half of there desire we wouldn't be in the mess were in

Comment

Originally posted by MiddxCanary View Post
                          You're all too obsessed with booing and hissing the opposition. Don't see that at any other ground. Whats that? a ferkin xmas pantomime. Supposed to influence the ref is it?
                          or wind up the opposition. A few hundred squeeky voices. C'mon start cheering your own team.
                          Plus you've got a manager who's never lost a game in his life. Always somebody else's fault. Reckon you just about deserve what you're getting at the moment.
                          Go away

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
                            Where did I say they were not decent ,are they joining us again? U honestly think samba bassong onuha bent or Defoe will join us for a relegation fight ? U don't need amazing players to compete look at Norwich take away the first three weeks of the season when the new players come in and u looked at both teams squads maybe one or two Norwich players would get in our team how many now ? They ain't anywhere near the supposed standard of our players but they play as a unit and if we had half of there desire we wouldn't be in the mess were in
                            we was a weak team when barton etc joined, old saying is the best, Money Talks

Comment

your mums waiting for you in bed son
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                              X