Adel Taarabt is wasting talent, says Shaun Derry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adel Taarabt is wasting talent, says Shaun Derry

Shaun Derry has warned Adel Taarabt that he won't fulfil his potential if he doesn't sort out his bad attitude towards the game. Taarabt could be heading out of Loftus Road.

More...

Considering Derry's abysmal performances this season, I suggest he focusses on improving his own game.
    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
      Considering Derry's abysmal performances this season, I suggest he focusses on improving his own game.
      Derry alway give 100% every time he plays for Qpr but Taarabt dont

Comment

What ????

IIRC Derry was mom a couple of times early in the season, but his last two games have been poor. I think even Shaun knows his days are numbered, and he is now sadly on the decline. Age catches up with everyone eventually.

This article is a bit of 'senior to junior' player advise from someone who has been there before, and can see a talent in danger of being lost. It shows he loves him really :=B:

Comment

Originally posted by w12dave View Post
          Derry alway give 100% every time he plays for Qpr but Taarabt dont
          If the Blackburn game was 100% from Derry then he is isn't good enough.

I don't like players criticsing their team mates in public. If they do they need to make sure they are really performing. He has been shown up as no where near good enough for the Prem and is deflecting that.

I know half of the people on here are in love with Derry because he tries hard (bless him).
          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

On the subject of Adel; had a quid on him to score first and a 2-1 Rangers win tonight at 60/1.... C'mon Tarbs, show us what we all know you can do!

Provided Neil picks him obviously as even Adel would struggle to score from the bench
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

If the Blackburn game was 100% from Derry then he is isn't good enough.

I don't like players criticsing their team mates in public. If they do they need to make sure they are really performing. He has been shown up as no where near good enough for the Prem and is deflecting that.

I know half of the people on here are in love with Derry because he tries hard (bless him).
              Haha, our silver fox is actually 47 years old but he lied on his player application form ya know

In terms of actual official statistics, ratified by the football league:-

Taraabt - Talent 90%, Effort 50%, stropiness 200%
              Derry - Talent 50%, Effort 100%, old age 200%.

Derry was a good player for us, especially last year, getting past it now.
              Tarbs might one day become a good player too, if he tries a bit harder and gets off his high perch of self-supremecy.

Comment

still not sure you should talk bout a teammate like this regardless of who, doesnt exactly encourrage adel back into the fold

Comment

Great that Derry is encouraging Adel to get his mind right and good on him for speaking up
                  Last edited by Dale; 21-12-2011, 06:51 PM.

Comment

That is way too harsh,Shaun Derry's performances was major reason Taarabt was able to shine

Comment

Why are some people mugging Derry off? He has said the truth and is wanting Adel to improve his attitude so he can be a future star and he's right because if he doesn't it will be a massive waste.
                      Estamos QPR

Comment

Working...
                      X