Dear Joey.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Joey.......

For tonights game, if you don't do it for yourself or you dont do it for the club which pays your wages, please then do it for your beloved Newcastle United.

They would love nothing more than you to put a performance in, justifying your huge wage and beating the arch rival.

Last chance saloon for me personally.

Tbh mate I think he will be well up for tonight, purely for the reason that he can do the Geordies a favor and continue his love affair with them.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

You have to laugh. If he puts in a shift tonight, he'll win no fans because it's only for Newcastle. Plenty will follow suit on this thread n all.

Jokers.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
        You have to laugh. If he puts in a shift tonight, he'll win no fans because it's only for Newcastle. Plenty will follow suit on this thread n all.

Jokers.
        Tis all tongue in cheek mate (well, for me it is anyway!), if he has a stormer tonight then hats off to him and long may it continue! He us a very very good player and I hope he finds some form soon, boy do we need it.

Comment

For some it is mate, but many it won't be. I'm not happy with a certain two of our stars attitude, but if they both put in a performance tonight, I'll be more than happy.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

For some it is mate, but many it won't be. I'm not happy with a certain two of our stars attitude, but if they both put in a performance tonight, I'll be more than happy.
            True say, there are always going to be people that need something to whinge about.

Comment

You boys need to get off your high horses... We are no longer the best team in the league... We were last year... And so we are going to give the ball away, not get that last butch tackle in. They are going to get beaten and passed round.

Simply because the other team are better..

Who the bloody hell are you to say that he does care, isn't interested,

Ps ... Are you also saying that because he earns a certain amount of
              Money he has to be the best player ever to grace the earth and he is not
              Allowed to make a mistake....

Comment

Anyone out early tonight?
                http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by PompeyRanger View Post
                  You boys need to get off your high horses... We are no longer the best team in the league... We were last year... And so we are going to give the ball away, not get that last butch tackle in. They are going to get beaten and passed round.

Simply because the other team are better..

Who the bloody hell are you to say that he does care, isn't interested,

Ps ... Are you also saying that because he earns a certain amount of
                  Money he has to be the best player ever to grace the earth and he is not
                  Allowed to make a mistake....
                  Don quite undrstad it all, but on the JB bit..No..i said he was a t**ser before he joined and have seen or read NOTHING to make me think any diffrent...

"i should play for England"....do me a favour joey...go do one..wanna be..!!

Comment

To be honest he has been sh it the last 3 games and is not void of critism like any other player..
                    SWP also needs to up his game.

Comment

SWP's gone well off the boil, need him on form tonight

Comment

I don't really have a problem with barton and swp's workrate, I think they have given their best in all games. It's their quality of play which has not been good enough.

Comment

Barton or Cattlemole will get sent off tonight!

Comment

Jokers.

Comment

Working...
                            X