Suarez Ban

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conspiracies theories on merseyside
    http://www.liverpool-kop.com/2011/12...strategy.html?

Comment

It hangs together well. I'll get my tin-foil hat.

Comment

JT fate will depend on the CPS, if they dont have enough to prosecute this will have an impact as to what the FA do. If they do decide to prosecute then the FA will ahve to wait until the final hearing as any judgement made by the FA can be seen a pre judgement.
        One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
          Terry will walk away scot free while they throw the book at a foreigner.

OOOiiiiiii !!! you can't say foreigner,i want you banned from here....

Comment

suarez looks like a rat
            terrt is one but hes captain
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
              OOOiiiiiii !!! you can't say foreigner,i want you banned from here....
              OK. Somebody not from around these parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigears View Post
                JT fate will depend on the CPS, if they dont have enough to prosecute this will have an impact as to what the FA do. If they do decide to prosecute then the FA will ahve to wait until the final hearing as any judgement made by the FA can be seen a pre judgement.
                This is what REALLY confuses me. The FA Charge Suarez without a criminal investigation, yet they wait what the CPS say before they decide whether to sanction Terry.

So, in one case (Suarez), they are 'better' or more important than the law of the land, but on the other (Terry) they are waiting to see how the criminal case turns out. At least the FA are as true to form as ever and as consistent as their referees...

Comment

With the Euro's round the corner,Terry's will just fade to oblivion.

Fooking wrong,but it will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Xantor76 View Post
                    Suarez is not the England captain. terry will get off...brushed under the carpet at fa hq mark my words.
                    If the CPS press charges, the FA will have FAll to do with it, as its a criminal case, but I agree he will get off.

Comment

i hope the ban starts from saturday as wigan will be rubbing their hands together now as i think they play liverpool at home tommorow dont they? if there was ever a one man team its liverpool!!!!
                      LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                        i hope the ban starts from saturday as wigan will be rubbing their hands together now as i think they play liverpool at home tommorow dont they? if there was ever a one man team its liverpool!!!!
                        Ban is suspended for the 14 day appeal period mate.

Def agree with the one man team comment; hes the only player theyve got that can win a game; relying on Andy "£35Mill of sh1t" Carool they'll be mid-table before you know it!
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                        X