Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Warnock be trusted to bring in the right players in Jan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Warnock be trusted to bring in the right players in Jan?

And get the best out of whoever he buys... ?

I ask this because although he didn't have much time in Aug he did bring in some 'quality' or what we thought would be anyway...

Barton and SWP for starters seem to be playing average at best these days....

NW and his coaching staff are the blokes who are entrusted with getting the best out of these players and at present they don't appear to be getting very much out of any of them apart from HH and RC.....

Who's to say that they will get much out of anyone else who joins the good ship QPR???

I know we've played two top teams of late but against Blackburn and WBA we looked pretty ordinary for long periods and there have been other games where we've struggled...

Just posing a few Q's as if I'm honest I am starting to fear that NW is beginning to struggle and am also getting a bit fed up with some of the excuses that get trotted out week in week out or.. the tripe like describing us as outstanding against Liverpool because we only lost 1-0....

NW seems like an affable chap but am seriously worried that the rot is starting to set in....

Hope am wrong but I don't see us having the fire-power and or confidence to beat Sunderland.....

The big problem is no-one knows how players will settle in, or indeed how long it will take. Remembering they have families to move, but i wouldn't worry about his choice of players, it all depends on this meeting tomorrow when everyone is together, all in the same room, and he will realise how much he has to work with..

Comment

Luke Young, Traore, Ferdinand, Derry, kenny etc etc all NW signings, would you like me to finish the point im trying to make?

Ok, theres been a few duds but that is the same with all managers.

As for January, NW deserves the chance and im sure he will get it.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger097 View Post
        Luke Young, Traore, Ferdinand, Derry, kenny etc etc all NW signings, would you like me to finish the point im trying to make?

Ok, theres been a few duds but that is the same with all managers.

As for January, NW deserves the chance and im sure he will get it.
        A few duds ?? Barton/SWP/Boothroyd/Orr gets rid of Gorkks,who imo is far better than gabbidon,who BTW is another dud,you do start to wonder ??...

Comment

We were all larfing last season when he got Mackie, Derry etc...the rest is history !!

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
            A few duds ?? Barton/SWP/Boothroyd/Orr gets rid of Gorkks,who imo is far better than gabbidon,who BTW is another dud,you do start to wonder ??...
            Too early to palm Barton and SWP off as duds, besides theyve had a few decent games since they joined

Bothroyd, signed prior to TF, best NW could get at the time with no transfer funds under those we wont mention

Orr a dud? not sure about that mate

Gabbidon, same applies, plus he was a similar signing to bothroyd

Gorkks, didnt agree with the sale but i do wonder how he would of coped today against the movement and world class footballing brain of rooney and co.

Comment

Don't get me wrong Northolt Ranger,i want Neil to succeed,but although i would'nt necessary say they all duds as such,Boothroyd/Orr are clearly not Prem standard and whether or not he had the money they are still his signings,same goes with Gabbidon and Reading supporters are raving over Gorkks,have you seen how there defence has tottaly improved since his arrival,he deserved a chance,Barton dose'nt look like he wants to play for us,and SWP,well? i haven't seen play a decent game yet,we would have been better off signing routledge,at least he scored now and again !!

Comment

Originally posted by ahr View Post
                and get the best out of whoever he buys... ?

I ask this because although he didn't have much time in aug he did bring in some 'quality' or what we thought would be anyway...

Barton and swp for starters seem to be playing average at best these days....

Nw and his coaching staff are the blokes who are entrusted with getting the best out of these players and at present they don't appear to be getting very much out of any of them apart from hh and rc.....

Who's to say that they will get much out of anyone else who joins the good ship qpr???

I know we've played two top teams of late but against blackburn and wba we looked pretty ordinary for long periods and there have been other games

just posing a few q's as if i'm honest i am starting to fear that nw is beginning to struggle and am also getting a bit fed up with some of the excuses that get trotted out week in week out or.. The tripe like describing us as outstanding against liverpool because we only lost 1-0....

Nw seems like an affable chap but am seriously worried that the rot is starting to set in....

Hope am wrong but i don't see us having the fire-power and or confidence to beat sunderland.....
                your right mate lets sack neil warnock and make you manager because you seem to know everything there is to know about managering a prem team!!!!!!!! Ffs!
                LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Don't get me wrong Northolt Ranger,i want Neil to succeed,but although i would'nt necessary say they all duds as such,Boothroyd/Orr are clearly not Prem standard and whether or not he had the money they are still his signings,same goes with Gabbidon and Reading supporters are raving over Gorkks,have you seen how there defence has tottaly improved since his arrival,he deserved a chance,Barton dose'nt look like he wants to play for us,and SWP,well? i haven't seen play a decent game yet,we would have been better off signing routledge,at least he scored now and again !!
                  Orr did a solid job whenever called upon at championship level, exactly what he was signed for and has even made a decent go of things this season when needed. Good back up to have (lets face it, we are not gonna sign a world class RB any time soon)

Agree on Bothroyd, Championship is his level.

Disagree about Gabbidon, dont hold him at fault for Kaspers being sold. As free signings go, Gabb is pretty decent.

Agree, Gorkks deserved a chance at this level, was and still am a big fan of his.

Barton/Swp, Both had some very good games but been off the boil in the last few (didnt hear all these complaints after Newc, Wolves, Stoke game's etc)

Routledge, Have you seen his goalscoring record in the premier league, non existent.

Comment

Well.....

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                    your right mate lets sack neil warnock and make you manager because you seem to know everything there is to know about managering a prem team!!!!!!!! Ffs!
                    That was a constructive and mature response.. well reasoned and articulate...FFS!!!!

I'm not alone in raising the question...

Comment

Define judgement in the transfer market. iLook at our squad today against Man utd. They cost less than Fergie paid for Bebe last season. if you don't know who Bebe is it shows we are up against clubs who can throw money at players and occasionally strike it lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by Westbyfleetr View Post
                        Define judgement in the transfer market. iLook at our squad today against Man utd. They cost less than Fergie paid for Bebe last season. if you don't know who Bebe is it shows we are up against clubs who can throw money at players and occasionally strike it lucky.

Cost 7m didnt he? And pretty much a complete unknown when they went ahead with the deal.

Comment

Yep, signed with some hype as the new Ronaldo and after a few embarrssingly lame sub appearances last year loaned out abroad this season. Without googling it I think he may have knacked his knee since.

Comment

gabbidon,who BTW is another dud
                            All about opinions.

For some people he was excellent today.

Comment

He was excellent today.

Comment

Working...
                              X