Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy

I'm happy to start a thread on this **** poor subect - but lets just get a grip on things.

we lost - 2-0....to Manchester United.

I don't want us to be bowing down to them...but at the same time, in decades to come - we had Furgeson at LR. He's a cracking manager and knows how to win game like these.

We did well, and will be safe.

I agree..there was a gulf in class but you're wasting your time on here mate...they are all in a frenzy and are after blood!

Comment

WE WERE UTTER SHITE! Apart from Cerny the rest had no passion & no pride to play for QPR in the top flight league. A DISGRACE!

Comment

Originally posted by WE ARE QPR! View Post
        WE WERE UTTER SHITE! Apart from Cerny the rest had no passion & no pride to play for QPR in the top flight league. A DISGRACE!
        Exactly.

We were all saying the same last week after another shoddy performance at Liverpool if I remember correctly.

Problem is we have to many newcomers who are just happy to see us in the Premiership making up the numbers.

Not for me. I'd like to see my team battle regardless of opposition. Haven't seen that much lately.

Comment

Originally posted by WE ARE QPR! View Post
          go back to vaux*** m**** mate.

Grow up a bit too...we are PL and we are a good team. what more do you want? Lee Camp?

We have good players and are doing us proud. we will not go down, but we are playing well.

Comment

All this digging at people don't get us anywhere.
            He done this he done that, warnock out all ********e.
            We need to get behind the team if we finish 4th from bottom and survive then its job done for this season.
            WEST COUNTRY RANGER

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
              I agree..there was a gulf in class but you're wasting your time on here mate...they are all in a frenzy and are after blood!

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                X