X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
    what a pony thread.
    Expected and very predictable.
    "Trust In Warnock" - Don't just type it - Do It.

Comment

Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Can't believe this thread, we are QPR ffs we're not a big team, no matter what people would like to think....we're lucky to even be in this league, and that is thanks to Neil warnock, and at the beginning of the season we were one of the favourites to go straight back down, so to be where we are with 16 points already on the board and not having been in the bottom 3 all season is nothing short of amazing. Even if we do drop into the bottom 3, we then support the team even more and try and get straight back out of the bottom 3....to even suggest that Warnock should be sacked shows a complete lack of respect for what he's done for the club. Pathetic thread

Comment

Originally posted by ko qpr View Post
          Can't believe this thread, we are QPR ffs we're not a big team, no matter what people would like to think....we're lucky to even be in this league, and that is thanks to Neil warnock, and at the beginning of the season we were one of the favourites to go straight back down, so to be where we are with 16 points already on the board and not having been in the bottom 3 all season is nothing short of amazing. Even if we do drop into the bottom 3, we then support the team even more and try and get straight back out of the bottom 3....to even suggest that Warnock should be sacked shows a complete lack of respect for what he's done for the club. Pathetic thread
          you carry on like that and people will think your an optimist.
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

what a pony thread.
            Why exactly,what's "pony" about asking is Mark Hughes the best guy available IF Warnock doesn't get things right and is sacked?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
              Why exactly,what's "pony" about asking is Mark Hughes the best guy available IF Warnock doesn't get things right and is sacked?
              we have a manager for starters. do you want warnock sacked???
              you must have zero faith in neil if your starting threads like this...
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

we have a manager for starters. do you want warnock sacked???
                you must have zero faith in neil if your starting threads like this...
                As I said at the start I hope he turns things around,and this does turn out to be a "pony" thread,do I think he will turn things around,sorry but no I don't,time will tell whether this is a crap thread or in fact a really good one.

Comment

As I said at the start I hope he turns things around,and this does turn out to be a "pony" thread,do I think he will turn things around,sorry but no I don't, time will tell whether this is a crap thread or in fact a really good one.
                  Always "time will tell" eh?

Time has already told that most of your "FFS" threads with bold predictions & crystal ball gazing have turned out to be "pony".

Comment

Originally posted by SullivanQPR View Post
                    Always "time will tell" eh?

Time has already told that most of your "FFS" threads with bold predictions & crystal ball gazing have turned out to be "pony".
                    We will see,as I keep saying hope I'm wrong and I lose that bet I have with you but....

Comment

sorry rebel but its a crap thread fullstop in my eyes....we are basicly a championship team with a cple of prem players thrown in something warnock could'nt change in time due to his hands being tied by the previous owners. other teams had the whole summer to plan and get the targets they were after(including norwich and swansea) while we were sitting watching-not warnocks fault(apparently he was turned down with every enquirey he made regarding signings until tf took the reins). at the start of our championship winning season did you predict us to go up???? i did'nt or at least not automaticaly and the main reason we did suprise everyone was......warnock!!!! his management of players last season was nothing short of brilliant(some of those players even tho quite old in years played the best football of their careers...why???warnock)
                      has he turned into a bad manager or did you never rate him?? my view is he is still the man to keep us up(that should be the only target this season) and started threads naming other managers shows how fickle you are. nothing personel-just how i see it.
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I dont post often on here but i just have to. Do you remember where we were when Neil took over? That man has transformed our club despite owners who knew nothing about or cared even less about football. In a ridiculously short time he has taken us back to the premiership, we have the smallest ground and one of the smallest fan bases in the league, we are 3points above the drop zone [not 5 points adrift] and clearly are going to spend a substantial amount in January. Has not he earnt the right to lead our club this season? it is the least we can do to thank him for all he has done. Do you remember vauxhall motors? I do, stay calm now is the time for everyone at the club , the board, the players and the fans to get 100% behind neil you r'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Comment

We will see,as I keep saying hope I'm wrong and I lose that bet I have with you but....
                          Past form says that's very likely.

I can remind you if you like? There have been some real belters!

Comment

Originally posted by SullivanQPR View Post
                            Past form says that's very likely.

I can remind you if you like? There have been some real belters!
                            Held up my hands on the "we need a striker" thread last year,and predicting we wound finish 3rd or 4th,glad I was wrong there and hope I am here as well,hope you will have the decency to do the same if I'm correct.Warnock is a great championship manager,one of the best,he is unproven in this league so let's see what happens next

Comment

Held up my hands on the "we need a striker" thread last year,and predicting we wound finish 3rd or 4th,glad I was wrong there and hope I am here as well,hope you will have the decency to do the same if I'm correct.Warnock is a great championship manager,one of the best,he is unproven in this league so let's see what happens next
                              I was thinking more about the "Exactly what i predicted a month ago" thread. That was a classic among classics.
                              And roughly this time of year too.

Maybe it's the long dark nights that turns you like this just before xmas?!

And yes, if you're correct about QPR sacking Warnock at the end of january after allowing him to spend their money throughout january(!), then I'll hold my hands up and call you the Prediction Prince of W12.

Mark f***ing Hughes, okaaaaay.

Comment

****@ng battery nearly flat on my iPhone at this stage so to you Mr Sullivan a happy Christmas and our bet(as you seem to have forgotten already but you do remember a thread I posted 12 months ago)is we will be in the bottom 3 in January.

Comment

Working...
                                X