Mark Hughes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Naarven Mankey View Post
    Bloody well said mate. I reckon we have the most fickle fans in football. WTF are people running round calling for the managers head like a bunch of headless chickens all of a sudden. Its absolutely pathetic. We lost to 2 of the top teams in Europe. FFS what more do people want. I'm sure some of our fans think we should be pushing for the Champions League. Get friggin real people. These whole posts about getting rid of Warnock are an absolute disgrace. 17th is the objective nothing more nothing less. Anything above that is a bonus. For all those who cant stand getting well beat from teams like Liverpool and Man Utd should sod off and go and start supporting those kind of teams if you cant handle losing. Warnock is gonna make mistakes and so are the team. Its a bloody steep learning curve we have to overcome and this will only be achieved by the fans sticking with the team and manager. I keep hearing people saying they are baffled by Warnocks substitutions. Erm hello!!! Its not like we can bring on Messi, Ronaldo or Kaka to change it. We're QPR FFS who do we really have on our bench to make a difference . . . exactly. 3 positive things came from todays game. 1. Cerny's performance which will keep Paddy on his toes cos he knows Cerny could take his place if his form dips. 2. We got away with only a minus 2 to our goal difference that could prove crucial later in the season. 3. Taarabt. I for one was maybe too quick to write him off. When he came on he looked sharp, eager and seemed to have his swagger back. Although he was only on for a short period of time his class was obvious. I hope that cameo performance was the turning point for him after the dross he has turned out this season for us. The major disappointment was Barton who was nothing short of woeful. I would drop him next game to give him a big kick up the @ss. We have to be together now more than ever as we have some real crucial games coming up. Getting on the players or managers back is not gonna help. We need total unity. I for one am confident we will eventually finish mid table but if we start abusing and booing our own players and getting on their backs then confidence is gonna dip big time. Sunderland is gonna be another hard game now they have O' Neil in charge but so is every game in this league. Why do some fans think we have the god given right to be beating teams like Wigan, Blackburn, West Brom etc. Even these teams are established Premiership teams so why should we automatically have the right to just turn up and beat them. Every game for us this season will be a cup final and were gonna lose more than we win but unity is what we need so lets get behind our team instead of chucking your teddy's out of your prams.

U R'sssssssssssssss

Well said that man.........

we've just lost to the 4th best team on the planet...since we last played them the've won the premiership 10 times !!!

2-nil is a good result for us !!

Comment

Originally posted by qprbrisbanedivision View Post

Well said that man.........

we've just lost to the 4th best team on the planet...since we last played them the've won the premiership 10 times !!!

2-nil is a good result for us !!
      Cheers mate. The friggin negativity on here lately is doing my head in. To be honest if we dont beat sunderland on wednesday i'm sure half of this forum will have topped themselves. Weve waited 15 years to get back in the toughest league in the world and it seems half the people on here think we should stroll every game. Were building a team to stay here and that dont happen overnight yet some (in fact a lot of) people think cos we lose a few games think we should change the manager. The man who returned us to the promised land after some of the darkest days in our history. FFS weve only been back 2 minutes and theyre calling for his head. Totally beyond belief. Im sure if we played Barca and lost some people on here would be saying Warnocks tactically inept. All i ask for is 100% from the players. If after that were not good enough then so be it. Like you said mate weve just lost to Man U not friggin teams like Walsall or Southend United. Teams we were playing a few seasons ago. Lets get real here.

Comment

Originally posted by Naarven Mankey View Post
        Cheers mate. The friggin negativity on here lately is doing my head in. To be honest if we dont beat sunderland on wednesday i'm sure half of this forum will have topped themselves. Weve waited 15 years to get back in the toughest league in the world and it seems half the people on here think we should stroll every game. Were building a team to stay here and that dont happen overnight yet some (in fact a lot of) people think cos we lose a few games think we should change the manager. The man who returned us to the promised land after some of the darkest days in our history. FFS weve only been back 2 minutes and theyre calling for his head. Totally beyond belief. Im sure if we played Barca and lost some people on here would be saying Warnocks tactically inept. All i ask for is 100% from the players. If after that were not good enough then so be it. Like you said mate weve just lost to Man U not friggin teams like Walsall or Southend United. Teams we were playing a few seasons ago. Lets get real here.
        2 top top posts mate. Unfortunately most are as trigger happy as briatore was.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I note so many are hiding behind the "FFS we lost to the best team in England" line but this thread has nothing to do with that,I wonder what these same posters will say when we fail to beat Sunderland and Swansea?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            I note so many are hiding behind the "FFS we lost to the best team in England" line but this thread has nothing to do with that,I wonder what these same posters will say when we fail to beat Sunderland and Swansea?
            Watch this space.
            http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

I wonder what these same posters will say when we fail to beat Sunderland and Swansea?
              And you can read the future now, can you?

Comment

You are 100% correct, those games are massive and if we don't get 4 points minimum, you will start seeing "FFS we have the hardest run in of our mini league" from the "FFS we lost to the best team in England"

The team selection, tactics and subs are all down to NW and he has made many mistakes, costing us many points.

Comment

The Sack Warnock brigade you people are a ****ing disgrace! Give him the season he deserves it we've lost to the scoucers and Man U ffs!!!!
                  All those that believe in telekinesis raise my hand

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                    And you can read the future now, can you?
                    Stanley,realise my posts are majorly pissing you off of late,I get that(don't care by the way),but I'm going on recent form,nothing to do with losing to Utd and Liverpool,just our recent form and with that in mind I can't see us beating either Sunderland or Swanse,and as I predicted ages ago I think we will be in the bottom 3 in January

Comment

Stanley,realise my posts are majorly pissing you off of late,I get that(don't care by the way),but I'm going on recent form,nothing to do with losing to Utd and Liverpool,just our recent form and with that in mind I can't see us beating either Sunderland or Swanse,and as I predicted ages ago I think we will be in the bottom 3 in January
                      Recent current form table has QPR 2nd bottom above Bolton.

Comment

And what makes that even more depressing is they hammered us,we are were we are because of Warnocks team selection,playing players out of position,not picking Taarabt,bad subs,and a negative approach,can't see him changing any time soon.

Comment

I'm going on recent form,nothing to do with losing to Utd and Liverpool,just our recent form and with that in mind I can't see us beating either Sunderland or Swanse
                          So youre only going on our recent form, as you say.

But form isn't everything is it, as we all know. How dull things would be if that was the case.

Comment

Rebel R's - Please shut up. Please.

Comment

NO

Comment

what a pony thread.
                                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                                X