a 2 bob tactiction warnock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a 2 bob tactiction warnock

ridicoulos subs again the clint hill story just might be true! bothroyd total tosh helguson taken off instead of him, brings on a defender when 2 -0 down when we had smith on the bench, is barton unsubable pains me to say it but tarrabt looked more effective for the limited time he was on the pitch. sunderland biggest game so far of the season for me, but i did say we wont point up another point this year, i wouldnt trust warnock with money in the january transfer window get a couple of loans in instead try and keep us up then get a new manager in the summer if we are still in this league totally hacked off.

warnock out
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

steve keen in!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Avram Grant in!

Comment

even Bruce would be better!

Comment

forsyth
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I have to say I was disappointed to see Clint come on, if there was one player we weren't crying out for, it was fullback Clint Hill.
              And taking Heider off before Jay, well, words fail me.

It will be areal shame if Neil Warnock wipes his own #### with his good reputation, then flushes it down the toilet.

Comment

Gary Neville for manager

Comment

Think with score the way it was that Heider went off to give him some rest for Wednesday. With all the games coming up we will need him more in them than the last 20mins today.

Comment

Originally posted by hemelhoop View Post
                    Think with score the way it was that Heider went off to give him some rest for Wednesday. With all the games coming up we will need him more in them than the last 20mins today.
                    Thats what I think... must be the reason

Comment

Working...
                    X