Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
    Yeah lets get rid of half the team

People need to realise where we have come from that's if these people supported us then
    People need to start thinking with their heads not their hearts.

Half the team are not good enough,like Connolly,Bothroyd,Mackie,Young,Hall(when fit) etc..

Also Warnock is out of his depth.Good Championship manager but NOT a top flight boss.

Comment

Originally posted by Necessary Evil View Post
      Dont normally say anything but just back and heart got the better of my head

Here goes

Defence - sh ite
      Cerny - Saved us another embarrasing defeat - quality
      Young - Good player - keep
      Traore - Midfield cant defend but does offer something
      Rest - shocking

Midfield
      Barton - disgrace to club (he thinks he's too good for us)
      Faulin - good game - keep
      Phillips - Useless today (again) dont rate him
      Mackie - Endeavour but no real quality - bench

Attack
      Helguson - did ok i thought
      Boothroyd - didnt deserve stick maybe thats why he played with a grin on his face - i thought he was happy to be on the same pitch as Rooney (tried to shake his hand at half time) poor

Warnock - Dont cut the mustard at this level

Im expecting some flack - but like i say this post is from the heart not the head - They could have won 8 - 0 and Liverpool last week might not have been far off that

Something aint right

Spot on!!
      But dunno what.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Massive difference in class between us
        No surprise, after all we did play the team that won the premiership and reached the champions league final last season

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger097 View Post
          No surprise, after all we did play the team that won the premiership and reached the champions league final last season
          Exactly mate

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            Exactly mate
            Some people overreacting you think? letting their emotions and the dissapointment of defeat cloud their judgement.

Way some people are going on you would think we lost to accrington Stanley today.

Comment

Some people overreacting you think? letting their emotions and the dissapointment of defeat cloud their judgement.

Way some people are going on you would think we lost to accrington Stanley today.
              I do think there is some over reaction. I bloody hate losing but we have got to stay with the team and manager.
              Before the take over we were massive favourites to go down and it was who would come down with us.
              Just hope we sign some really good players in jan.

Comment

Wait until we play MK Dons and lose then watch this board go to town !!...lets face it it's inevitable may even put a tenner on it myself

Comment

Yeah that Vauxhall Motors took us to the cleaners

1st time poster

We were POOR
                  They took advantage

IN WARNOCK WE TRUST
                  Last edited by Kirill; 18-12-2011, 09:46 PM. Reason: no need
                  I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

To the first time poster - welcome to the board.

Comment

6 points from the next 2 games and this will all be just a memory. We need points from those around us. That's our season.

Comment

Gutted about today but trying my best to find a positive ,we have been absolutely battered by liverpool and Man U,yet we have only conceded 3 goals.Other teams down the bottom are going to come up against that and will be hit for 4's and 5's,and at the end of the season if we are still deep in the sh*t,keeping those scorelines respectable might just be the difference

Comment

We just lost to the 4th best team on the planet.....no shame in a 2-nil loss....

Problem is we cant beat those around us...We aint as good as we think we are..!!

Need to start picking off a few teams me thinks..

Comment

Working...
                          X