Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Transfer Window Targets - Realistic

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LoftusRoadLad
    W12 Seat
    • Jan 2011
    • 19616

    #16
    Originally posted by Mellowhoop
    Clyne will go to a better club then us... I don't think he's as good as everyone makes out but he's still young...
    Hoy, whos a better club then us !!! :angry:

    Comment

    • silvercue
      Silver Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 4704

      #17
      you know it's going to be Zamorra don't you...
      twitter @silvercue

      soundcloud

      Comment

      • LBLOCK
        CCG
        • Aug 2009
        • 1435

        #18
        V I C T O R M O S ES

        Been chased for over a year

        IWWT
        I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

        Comment

        • keirank
          Apprentice
          • May 2011
          • 75

          #19
          Hooper/Gignac/Samba/Bassong

          Hmmm, roll on January.

          Comment

          • Del
            Gold Seat
            • Mar 2009
            • 8393

            #20
            Originally posted by LBLOCK
            V I C T O R M O S ES

            Been chased for over a year

            IWWT
            Not convinces he's the answer to our prayers....

            What was it the other day, his first goal this season after 48 shots or something like that.....

            Comment

            • Rich
              Silver Seat
              • Mar 2009
              • 3412

              #21
              Offer Everton a decent price for Baines then Traore can bomb on. Toffees are skint. Samba preferably, if not Bassong. We need a small, quick finisher so not Zamora for me. I would spend big on Defoe.

              A leicester mate of mine says michael johnson too good for championship and on loan from citeh. Him or de jong please as well.

              Comment

              • W12_Ranger
                Platinum Seat
                • Mar 2009
                • 11447

                #22
                Buy

                Ridgewell
                Bassong
                Ambrose

                Loan

                Defoe
                Gomes

                Comment

                • Del
                  Gold Seat
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 8393

                  #23
                  Originally posted by Rich
                  Offer Everton a decent price for Baines then Traore can bomb on. Toffees are skint. Samba preferably, if not Bassong. We need a small, quick finisher so not Zamora for me. I would spend big on Defoe.

                  A leicester mate of mine says michael johnson too good for championship and on loan from citeh. Him or de jong please as well.
                  Not a hope in hell of getting Baines who's regarded by many as one of the best all round LB 's in the country. If he went anywhere, it would be to a top club.

                  Comment

                  • Gtleighsr3
                    CCG
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 23569

                    #24
                    with traore off for cup woldnt be suprised to see bridge on loan
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

                    Comment

                    • Rsonist
                      Silver Seat
                      • May 2009
                      • 1335

                      #25
                      Queens Park Rangspurs 2012:

                      Code:
                               Cudicini
                      Naughton Corluka Bassong Rose
                      Pienaar Kranjcar Livermore Townsend
                              Defoe Pavlyuchenko

                      Comment

                      • Shania
                        C Club
                        • Apr 2010
                        • 23699

                        #26
                        Rodallega,Zamora and Dempsey..

                        Amazing that Dempsey is still a Fulham player, I really rate him.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

                        Comment

                        Working...