Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kenny , Cerny, Hill, and Gabbidon, and the big one Sunday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenny , Cerny, Hill, and Gabbidon, and the big one Sunday...

Ok a few things Cerny has been brilliant since he came in, would you still drop him and go back to Paddy Kenny?

Clint Hill deserves a new contract unless of course we go out and sign another left back model pro.

Gabbidon is so prone to mistakes, I have a feeling Bassong will join us in January.

And Man UTD 4-4 -2 lets attack them same as Man City and see what happens we are playing a quality side with world class players.

But we are at home lets attack because lets face it we are not exactly defending that well at the moment.

Loftus Road will no doubt be buzzing I'm watching the game in Thailand with around 20 QPR fans, have the bar decked out with hoops, blue and white balloons and really cant wait....just hope we do justice.

We are so much better than that Liverpool game.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

if kenny is 110% fit then kenny starts. otherwise its cerny. dont risk kenny basically.

clint hill, shaun derry etc all deserve to be apart of the squad, as they are model pro's who some others will look upto. thats part the reason why fergie wanted scholes, giggs, neville etc in his squad. as the manager only see's the players during training and gametime.. he will need the more senior players to keep the younger ones in check.

gabbidon is ahead of a few. connolly, perone and hall for starters
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Still no idea why we sold Gorks he is a much better player in my opinion than Perone, Hall and Gabbidon.
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
        Still no idea why we sold Gorks he is a much better player in my opinion than Perone, Hall and Gabbidon.
        Agreed (bar Gabbidon who I think is better than Gorkss, persnally).

Only reason I can think of is that he was the only 1 who we could have received dough for and at the time we needed to raise our own money as T&C werent blowing the cobwebs off their Prada wallets.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Gabbidon is good, but the most risky defender I have ever seen!
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Bring Paddy back in immediately he's the no1.

Comment

Thought selling Gorkks was the right move and it was clear he was going to be moved on in the summer. Solid Championship player but had some dodgy patches last season and tellingly it was Southampton and Reading who bid for him rather than another Prem team. It was just unfortunate there wasn't enough time/funds in the summer until deadline day to bring in any centre backs. Doubt we'll see Perone or Hall around for much longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                Gabbidon is so prone to mistakes, I have a feeling Bassong will join us in January.
                Harsh.

Hasn't done much wrong from what I've seen.

Comment

Working...
                X