Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if warnock dont address the striker problem in jan..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if warnock dont address the striker problem in jan..............

my patience will be wearing thin with him...........hulse/clarke/jay/dj.............hardly stiring my ample loins with net bulging preditors!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Without backing what could he do? He had his hands tied, I have total confidence that, now he has the owners backing, he will bring in a more than adequete striker.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Who says he won't? I think it's stating the obvious we lack firepower and it looks like Pav from Spurs, Zamora plus a host of names are being lined up . Until TF came in Warnock wasn't allowed to raise a bid for Danny Graham and had a move for Mackhail Smith blocked by Flabio.

Quite likely that Jay will be loaned out and HH and Campbell will be back ups by the close of the transfer window

Comment

i believe two prem quality strikers will see us safe....im unanAmus on that!

Comment

Originally posted by Westbyfleetr View Post
          Who says he won't? I think it's stating the obvious we lack firepower and it looks like Pav from Spurs, Zamora plus a host of names are being lined up . Until TF came in Warnock wasn't allowed to raise a bid for Danny Graham and had a move for Mackhail Smith blocked by Flabio.

Quite likely that Jay will be loaned out and HH and Campbell will be back ups by the close of the transfer window
          Why do you think that? I cant see that happening tbh mate. I think we will buy in 1 decent striker and play him up top with Heidur/DJ and have the other & Jay as back up.

Comment

To be fair to Warnock, and this is something people constantly forget, he had 10 days out of an entire transfer window to get players in. We almost got crouch and bellamy, so its not like he didn't address the striker problem. We have to remember if fernandes hadn't taken over from little and large, there is no.doubt that we would be bottom of the league by some distance, with relegation looking a certainty.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Zamora is the best we can hope for I think. We don't have the spedning power people seem to think, nor the attraction - especially to foreign players who only heard of us when we got promoted.
              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                my patience will be wearing thin with him...........hulse/clarke/jay/dj.............hardly stiring my ample loins with net bulging preditors!
                Bit of an over-reaction, mate?

He didn't have a budget when the likes of Hulse, Clarke and Jay were bought. Plus, when Hulse and Clarke signed, we we're an NPC club who we're in s**t and known as a bit of a joke. Never getting Defoe etc., at that level.

Worst thing is, now rumours have built your expectaions up, you won't be happy unless we do get Defoe.

Zamora, DJ and HH with Bothroyd in the background is good enough for now, and that's a fact.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                  Bit of an over-reaction, mate?

He didn't have a budget when the likes of Hulse, Clarke and Jay were bought. Plus, when Hulse and Clarke signed, we we're an NPC club who we're in s**t and known as a bit of a joke. Never getting Defoe etc., at that level.

Worst thing is, now rumours have built your expectaions up, you won't be happy unless we do get Defoe.

Zamora, DJ and HH with Bothroyd in the background is good enough for now, and that's a fact.

Some fans are getting a tad carried away! 2 years ago last weekend we lost 5-0 to Notts Forest; now we are going to Anfield and only losing 1-0, coming out of the game sitting 13th in the PL.... Reality check is needed.

Comment

I more worried about the centre of defence over the forward line

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                      I more worried about the centre of defence over the forward line
                      Same as that. Even with Anton we still look shakey.
                      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                        Same as that. Even with Anton we still look shakey.
                        Should have kept Gorkks, he would have been cool head next to Ferdinand until Jan

Comment

Originally posted by bennyboyrs View Post
                          bit of an over-reaction, mate?

He didn't have a budget when the likes of hulse, clarke and jay were bought. Plus, when hulse and clarke signed, we we're an npc club who we're in s**t and known as a bit of a joke. Never getting defoe etc., at that level.

Worst thing is, now rumours have built your expectaions up, you won't be happy unless we do get defoe.

Zamora, dj and hh with bothroyd in the background is good enough for now, and that's a fact.
                          i dont want defoe period.............looks like the annoying somali kid on the young apprentice!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                            i dont want defoe period.............looks like the annoying somali kid on the young apprentice!
                            Really?! Sweet jesus if we're turning our noses up at players on them looking like people off of TV shows we're fooked.... Plus we would have to send SWP back as he is a spit of Gary Coleman...

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                              Should have kept Gorkks, he would have been cool head next to Ferdinand until Jan
                              Spot on. Can't understand why we got rid.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2