• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nigel De Jong

Yes please.

Whilst we're at it;

Xavi & Iniesta: Yes please.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Whilst we're at it;

Xavi & Iniesta: Yes please.
      Ignore this, my apologies, as no link or anything as given I thought this was just a random comment but have now seen we are being linked with him on loan!

http://www.teamtalk.com/papertalk/73...Jong-loan-deal

Personally think he is quality player, breaks up play (and Ben Arfa's leg ) so well.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Class player, and a Warnock type grafter. Would be a class signing. Thing is he's a centre mid. So who do you sacrifice? Barton or faurlin?
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

bob hope
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

The copy & paste is also up on my site I wont post the link as the mods will kill me

Anyway what a player this guy is really encouraging to see the quality of player we are being linked with.

January is going to be a fun month for us QPR fans, lets hope so we need to strengthen the squad.

From what Fernandes has said I get the impression we will sign a few players this January then go with what we have next season.

No way he will invest the same amount of cash in the summer, I wonder what the total investment he has made to QPR so far?

I shudder to think.

Still lets be honest we want to see quality and he needs to keep us in the top flight.
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

He's needed as cover for toure in january, so maybe not

Comment

YES
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                  The copy & paste is also up on my site I wont post the link as the mods will kill me

Anyway what a player this guy is really encouraging to see the quality of player we are being linked with.

January is going to be a fun month for us QPR fans, lets hope so we need to strengthen the squad.

From what Fernandes has said I get the impression we will sign a few players this January then go with what we have next season.

No way he will invest the same amount of cash in the summer, I wonder what the total investment he has made to QPR so far?

I shudder to think.

Still lets be honest we want to see quality and he needs to keep us in the top flight.
                  Funky, I'm sure its been explained to you. If you have a story of your own on your site then its fair enough to plug your site but why should we put a link to a link on another website to an article in the Daily Mail that we are quite capable to linking ourselves???

Comment

Thought this rumour was just some made-up tabloid nonsense but it's also mentioned at the bottom of this Guardian article.. the author is their Manc correspondent

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...africa-nations

I suppose if we did get him it would have to be right at the end of the transfer window because of Yaya.

Comment

Just ban Funky and be done with it IMO. He's only posting to publicise his own site, and if you read his posts again you'll see he's not actually saying anything at all. "January is going to be a fun month for us QPR fans"?

Comment

Also saw that City have got dispensation for Toure so that he can play against Man U and Liverpool over the New Year period. This rumour may have legs.

Comment

Would be a top signing.
                          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Faurlins replacement
                            http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

One of my favourite players although sometimes his challenges are beyond the hard tackliing and are sometimes dirty. He would be our biggest signing ever, recently started in a world cup final, I would go back to the old 4 2 3 1 formation and play him and Faurlin as the 2 and Barton in the 3.
                              Estamos QPR

Comment

Working...
                              X