Newcastle away.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
    £35 outbound on the rattler, and £55 but on the plane. Might have sone of that.
    Come and join me Spencer and Mark the Dust on the Iron Bird mate

Comment

I'll join you on the way back, Beef. I'm gonna get the 18.05 from Newcastle Airport for £55 notes, I think.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Im driving from Coventry on Saturday morning if anyone needs a lift from the midlands. Coming back Sunday night.

Comment

can do this one , so annoying, ive always found it bizzarre that its jus nder 3 hrs to newcastle from london yet its 2.5 to manc

Comment

Train up on the Friday, flying back on the Sunday. Staying in jurys inn - cheap and cheerful!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4QPR View Post
              Train up on the Friday, flying back on the Sunday. Staying in jurys inn - cheap and cheerful!
              Stayed in the Jurys Inn before when England played up there but just in case you did not know it is in the gay part of the City not that that should bother anyone

It also looks like you can grab £10 each way train tickets according to a poster on the .ORG Board

http://qprdot.org/viewtopic.php?t=57746

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                Stayed in the Jurys Inn before when England played up there but just in case you did not know it is in the gay part of the City not that that should bother anyone

It also looks like you can grab £10 each way train tickets according to a poster on the .ORG Board

Im staying in the new one in Gateshead, 5 min cab from the town by all accounts

Comment

gay part aye ! well that dont bother me long as there aint none of them darkie poofs around
                  "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                  London Pride is a flower that's free.
                  London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                  And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

8 of us flying up Friday 6pm back Sunday 8pm 2 nights Travelodge at Newcastle central £ 112 all in

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                      8 of us flying up Friday 6pm back Sunday 8pm 2 nights Travelodge at Newcastle central £ 112 all in
                      Whats the betting we all end up in the same bar somewhere Saturday night?

Comment

Staying at the Albatros in town centre. Well cheap

Comment

Really looking forward to this one!

Comment

When do tickets go on sale??

Comment

Whats the betting we all end up in the same bar somewhere Saturday night?
                              Rangers on tour,nearer the time we could put a sat meet time and place and all have a jar together

Comment

Working...
                              X