Newcastle away.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newcastle away.

I know its way off but fancy this game even on a Sunday.

Travelling for 12 hours on the train, from south coast to north east.

Originally posted by BAZZA1966 View Post
    I know its way off but fancy this game even on a Sunday.

Travelling for 12 hours on the train, from south coast to north east.
    Flying up Saturday afternoon and back again at 6pm Sunday :drunk:

Comment

Where u flyin from.

Seems a good idea.

My day would be catch first train from Bognor to Victoria 06.57, slow one.

Acrooss town to Kings Cross and then onto North east arriving 12 30 ish.

Bloody long day going back getting in about midnight and then cab back to Chichester.

Comment

All of the above and costs £108 return, how much your flights and hotel.

Comment

I have complimentary 1st class travel there & back through a pal on East Coast trains for this one.

Just over 2 hours each way, the train is rapid. The first class on East Coast is absolutely spot on also & at £269.00 return it would wanna be!!

Looking forward to this one.

Comment

Jammy git

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
              I have complimentary 1st class travel there & back through a pal on East Coast trains for this one.

Just over 2 hours each way, the train is rapid. The first class on East Coast is absolutely spot on also & at £269.00 return it would wanna be!!

Got this train up there for a weekend with me football team earlier in the year; really is a farking quick journey! Managed to sneak into 1st class for half the journey before some coffin-dodger checked our tickets and booted us back into the "average Joes" carriage!

Serve up cans of lager n all to get started early... if you dont mind parting with the best part of a 5er a tin!
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

All of the above and costs £108 return, how much your flights and hotel.
                We are flying from Gatwick which was £85 return leaving Saturday at 15.50pm and leaving Newcastle at 18.05pm Sunday and have booked single rooms in the Premier Inn for £29 each

We are flying with Flybe but I think you can get flights for about the same price from Heathrow

Comment

Looking now about flying from either Southampton or Gatwick.

Your prices are about right.

Keep you informed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post

Fu cking hell Rick...2 Hours to N'castle whats the train powered by?? Gianluca????

Comment

Jammy git
                      I agree mate :-)

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Got this train up there for a weekend with me football team earlier in the year; really is a farking quick journey! Managed to sneak into 1st class for half the journey before some coffin-dodger checked our tickets and booted us back into the "average Joes" carriage!

Serve up cans of lager n all to get started early... if you dont mind parting with the best part of a 5er a tin!
                      Free in 1st Matty boy

Comment

I'm looking today. If it's gonna cost me over a one'er, I'm sacking it off.
                        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Finding this really tricky.

How about this.

Single by train to Bristol on Sat 14th from Chichester only £6.

Easy jet from Bristol to Newcastle returning Sunday at 7ish, £53.

Single from Bristol to Chichester,£18.

Cheaper but lot of travelling

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                            Fu cking hell Rick...2 Hours to N'castle whats the train powered by?? Gianluca????

They are rapido mate. Think its about 2hrs 25 mins

Comment

£35 outbound on the rattler, and £55 back on the plane. Might have some of that.
                              Last edited by BennyBoyRs; 13-12-2011, 10:56 AM.
                              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Working...
                              X