No announcement yet.

Pav agent in QPR claim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly, I get to see a lot of football but Pav is one player I know very little about. Don't think I've ever watched him in the flesh and rarely notice him when watching on TV. What are his strengths and weaknesses guys?
    As much as the talk about him, Defoe, Zamora and the like is pleasing given our struggle to score goals, HH has been the one shining light in that department and wins balls in the air and holds up play too so I very much expect who ever comes in will need to have other attributes to be a good partner for H. And not forgetting the DJ is on the road to fitness - makes me wonder if we really are going to be filling the stocking with these marquee strikers?
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
      Pav leads the line for Russia, often playing as a lone striker, and has scored - this is off the top of my head - something like 20 goals in 40 odd games in international football. I think its incredible we are being offered a player like that when a year ago we were signing Ron Hulse. Not quite sure what some fans expect tbh.
      Oh no He doesn't lead the line for russia there's a difference playing lone striker than leadiing the line Furlong lead the line Rob Stianer lead the line
      Cant deny His goal scoring isnt impresive, think of the last time you saw Him hold the ball up and bring other player's into play in and around the box for Spurs

Comment

I've watched Spurs 6 times in the last in the last18 months seen Him 4 times never seen Him play in the center of attack

Comment

He likes to take a shot. Scores the odd goal in that way, and is a very good striker positionally. Quite fast from what I have seen(On telly)
          A bit on and off for Tottenham, but I suppose that´s because Harry doesnt rate him?
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Working...
          X