Pav agent in QPR claim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pav agent in QPR claim

Roman Pavlyuchenko's agent claims Queens Park Rangers have been offered the chance to sign the Tottenham Hotspur striker in January.

More...

Please please please....
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

There is a difference between an offer and an agreement.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
        There is a difference between an offer and an agreement.
        Nobody has said otherwise? An offer is a start though eh, lets just hope some sort of agreement can be made... *crosses fingers*.

Pav & DJ up top... Potentially lethal!

Comment

Yes hope so Matty
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Not saying He's not for us but if we're looking for a front runne,r target man, or somebody to lead the line then He's not the man

Comment

Originally posted by loftlag View Post
              Not saying He's not for us but if we're looking for a front runne,r target man, or somebody to lead the line then He's not the man
              We have DJ. Alot of us forget that he scored 13 PL goals last year, he knows where the net is. Link him with somebody of Pav's ability and we could see alot of goals.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                We have DJ. Alot of us forget that he scored 13 PL goals last year, he knows where the net is. Link him with somebody of Pav's ability and we could see alot of goals.
                Yep but I personaly think we would still need the sort of player that can lead the line someone who can hold the ball iup in the box ,supply flick ons someone to not give center halves an easey game

But one encouraging thing is Spurs are said to have offered Him to us if true is an indication He wants to stay in London
                Last edited by loftlag; 13-12-2011, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Yep but I personaly think we would still need the sort of player that can lead the line someone who can hold the ball iup in the box ,supply flick ons someone to not give center halves an easey game

But one encouraging thing is Spurs are said to have offered Him to us if true is an indication He wants to stay in London
                  Helguson? Been doing that superbly.

And yea I agree, although its not much, its something eh, at least its not saying hes been offered elsewhere.

Comment

Helguson? Been doing that superbly.

And yea I agree, although its not much, its something eh, at least its not saying hes been offered elsewhere.

Yeah HH been doing it lately,I suppose He'l do for the rest of the season but not long term, you what they say form is temp

Ps who else in london needs Him that can afford Him
                    Last edited by loftlag; 13-12-2011, 09:21 AM.

Comment

We try to lure Defoe, 'Arry tries to fob us off with Pav. That or it's the agent trying to get more money out of Locamotiv.

Comment

Yeah HH been doing it lately,I suppose He'l do for the rest of the season but not long term, you what they say form is temp
                        True say pal. Somebody like Zamora could do a good job up there. We'll have to see what TF brings us in Jan I spose!

Comment

True say pal. Somebody like Zamora could do a good job up there. We'll have to see what TF brings us in Jan I spose!
                          Yeah He could do the job but we can't keep buying senior players

Comment

Pav leads the line for Russia, often playing as a lone striker, and has scored - this is off the top of my head - something like 20 goals in 40 odd games in international football. I think its incredible we are being offered a player like that when a year ago we were signing Ron Hulse. Not quite sure what some fans expect tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                              Pav leads the line for Russia, often playing as a lone striker, and has scored - this is off the top of my head - something like 20 goals in 40 odd games in international football. I think its incredible we are being offered a player like that when a year ago we were signing Ron Hulse. Not quite sure what some fans expect tbh.
                              Pav is top drawer and would be a huge signing for us.

Comment

Working...
                              X