Really disappointing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really disappointing

...... but sadly predictable to witness the bad- tempered exchanges on here particularly the 'ad hominem' stuff. Why is it so dificult to listen to different views and disagree repectfully? This won't go down well , but I also deplore gratuitous booing of the oppostiion and infantile chants at opponents' physical appearance.

I have been a supporter since 1956/57 season. After our humble early times and our taking off under Jim Gregory, we accumulated lots of good will around the country from other supporters because we always tried to play attractive football. WHU under Lyall were the same. I always took great pride when so many other supporters dubbed us their second favourite team and we seemed to get that plaudit a lot more often than other teams. I would love that to continue as we enter a new exciting era. Let us be the team that even other supporters admire because we try to play attractively and sportingly. The Lions' supporters allegedly do not care if others hate them. I do for my team.

Happy Christmas to you all

Happy Christmas Mate!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KLOS View Post
      ...... but sadly predictable to witness the bad- tempered exchanges on here particularly the 'ad hominem' stuff. Why is it so dificult to listen to different views and disagree repectfully? This won't go down well , but I also deplore gratuitous booing of the oppostiion and infantile chants at opponents' physical appearance.

I have been a supporter since 1956/57 season. After our humble early times and our taking off under Jim Gregory, we accumulated lots of good will around the country from other supporters because we always tried to play attractive football. WHU under Lyall were the same. I always took great pride when so many other supporters dubbed us their second favourite team and we seemed to get that plaudit a lot more often than other teams. I would love that to continue as we enter a new exciting era. Let us be the team that even other supporters admire because we try to play attractively and sportingly. The Lions' supporters allegedly do not care if others hate them. I do for my team.

I can tell you're new to this forum!

Comment

Originally posted by KLOS View Post

You have to admit Saurez does look like a rat though.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Wound me up rotten all the liverpool fans booing when Anton was on the deck in obvious pain.

Comment

Working...
          X