Barton and Faurlin Doesn't work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
    Oh dear lord, is it me of is this site now getting full of buffoons? I mean FFS the last 3 or 4 games they have been great together but you watched yesterday against a very good Premiership side, one of the top 10 sides in Europe and you say they don't work together. I do hope all your posts aren't as pathetic at this one otherwise my blocked list is going to be incremented by 1!
    Well said Dazzer

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      They were the best thing since bread was invented 2 games ago

We have some very fickle fans that base all of their views upon the previous game, totally forgetting about that came before that.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

You've got to be having a laugh? since Barton & Faurlin been together in the middle we've been playing our best football, on Saturday thought Mackie was poor( and not sure he can cut it at this level) and Smith wasn't any better but I suppose if your not playing it can be hard to come in? they didnt offer the 2 full backs no cover hence Traore getting ripped apart by Downing in the 1st half also thought Faurlin & barton were chasing shadows in the 1st for the same reasons Jamie & Tommy not performing

Comment

The Barton Faurlin pairing didn't work on Saturday - therefore the pairing doesn't work at all, ever, full stop. As a one off post Mr Essex that has to be one of the worst I have ever read.
          Last edited by Bluehoop; 12-12-2011, 11:35 AM.
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
          X