Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loyalty points the boundaries

just seen ticket details for mk dons.

for first time ive noticed that tickets are on sale for everybody above 140 loyalty pts.

which is fine, however as we are half way through the season i've got 169 loyalty points and im just curious if the loyalty points boundaries are going to rise? or its just going to be a freeforall eventually when all st holders have over 140 loyalty points.

this is in regard to away games mainly
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

They should do to reward the people who go to away games, but I bet they dont.

Comment

Surely the people who go away games are rewarded with more loyalty points.
      I have missed 3 away games this year wigan stoke & wolves and when i went to buy arsenal ticket i was on 152 not 160 so missed out.
      Had to settle for an executive box instead!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
        just seen ticket details for mk dons.

for first time ive noticed that tickets are on sale for everybody above 140 loyalty pts.

which is fine, however as we are half way through the season i've got 169 loyalty points and im just curious if the loyalty points boundaries are going to rise? or its just going to be a freeforall eventually when all st holders have over 140 loyalty points.

this is in regard to away games mainly
        your probably find they have done this due to the allocation we have been given, i am sure if we sell out we will get more as there ground has a large capacity

Comment

they should be up to 180 + on away league games now
          This isnt just goodbye,this is i cant stand you!

Comment

Originally posted by southwalesR View Post
            they should be up to 180 + on away league games now
            think it will fizzle out - maybe around the 180 points as there are 3,000 r's who travel to EVERY game. probably a core 1 or 1,500 who do - then around maybe 1,000 who are more sporadic with another 2,000 who pick and chosen a couple of away games.

Comment

There are 4100 tickets for the game and I bet there is not 4100 people with over 140 points when we get a game with less seats than people with 140 points the the club will up the number of points needed simples.

Comment

I'm on 190 odd so I hope they put it up! Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                  Surely the people who go away games are rewarded with more loyalty points.
                  I have missed 3 away games this year wigan stoke & wolves and when i went to buy arsenal ticket i was on 152 not 160 so missed out.
                  Had to settle for an executive box instead!!!
                  Ahhh,a glory hunter eh ? so you went to the likes of tottenham,everton and fulham and missed the so called "lesser" games and you think you should get more loyalty points ?? i went to wigan,stoke and wolves and i missed out as well for arsenal,as is see it i shudda got a lot more loyalty points for those games than you just going up the road in London ?? if you wanna play it fair reward the loyal fans who go all around the country !!!

Comment

Working...
                  X