SWP on the left

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWP on the left

Is it just me who is frustrated to keep seeing SWP playing on the left?
    I understand he can play on both wings, but for me - he is far more effective and involved when on the right.

For me, we could do with a new left winger - so that SWP can play on the correct side. I know he hasnt lived up to everyones expectations but I have no doubt this guy is a quality signing, with experience and talent - and he is being wasted on the left.

totally agree, traore could be the star further upfield with a new lb siogned maybe bridge , but traore be missing in jan anyway so will need covere for him in africans nation, matt jarvis, hamill from wolves? maybe even routledge back put swp left wing for a month

Comment

I have always thought play Smith or Mackie on the left, and SWP on the right
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

I'd have SWP on the right and certainly away from home have Traore on the left of midfield. Mackie more an impact sub for me - touch just not good enough.

Comment

Said the same, totally wasted on the left. All hiss career success has come from the right so why Neil playing him on left when he cant even kick a ball with his left!

Comment

I think he is best on the right.

What about Victor Moses does he sometimes play on the left?
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

i dont get it either. just go back to newcastle and see what he done against them. (along with taarabt)

on the odd occaison move him out there but primarily we need him down the right, not in the middle or on the left! one thing NW has got wrong this year.
              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
              Lovejoy: "No?!"
              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

As good as Mackie is, he is not as good as an in form SWP and the only way SWP is going to get in form, is by playing on the right wing. The only place I would play Mackie in my strongest team, would be behind a striker, or on the left with Traore at left back (wasted) but that will never happen, as NW seems to like him on the right.

SWP - Barton - Faurlin - Traore
                ----------- Mackie --------------
                ----- Bothroyd / DJ / HH -------

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                  As good as Mackie is, he is not as good as an in form SWP and the only way SWP is going to get in form, is by playing on the right wing. The only place I would play Mackie in my strongest team, would be behind a striker, or on the left with Traore at left back (wasted) but that will never happen, as NW seems to like him on the right.

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Shaun RIGHT Phillips

Looks like NW is in a very small minority on this issue.

Comment

I see you've recalled HH Paul.

Comment

Serious question Paul..

In the space of 5 days you have gone from Buzz starting to him now not in your team.
                        So he is a sub at best we agree?

Comment

Traore is a left winger, seems he has mainly been used in that position and it is where he seems best suited, it was at Arsenal he was first used as a Left Back, although good in this position i feel he is a better attacking left back or left winger.
                          Queens Park Rangers
                          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                            Serious question Paul..

In the space of 5 days you have gone from Buzz starting to him now not in your team.
                            So he is a sub at best we agree?
                            The problem is Jeffro, you dont read what I say, you read what you think im saying.

I based what I said last week after the way Buzz and Bothroyd came on at Norwich and changed the game, we should have actually gone on to win and how HH missed that header I will never know. And I am not blind as NW must have seen it as well, as Bothroyd started and Buzz came on to play behind HH v West Brom.

Now, after the way Buzz and Bothroyd played on Sat, they don't deserve to start v Liverpool, its as simple as that.

Comment

The problem is Jeffro, you dont read what I say, you read what you think im saying.

I based what I said last week after the way Buzz and Bothroyd came on at Norwich and changed the game, we should have actually gone on to win and how HH missed that header I will never know. And I am not blind as NW must have seen it as well, as Bothroyd started and Buzz came on to play behind HH v West Brom.

Now, after the way Buzz and Bothroyd played on Sat, they don't deserve to start v Liverpool, its as simple as that.
                              Agree with what you're saying but looking at your team, do you not think it better we play with 10 outfield players?
                              Queens Park Rangers
                              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                              X