swop buzzer for ambrose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swop buzzer for ambrose

i used to really rate buzzer but he has just lost the plot in the prem i think if we offer buzzer and one and a half a million pound,we may well take him on a permenant transfer
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

No way. Lets forget his worldy vs Utd and, personally, I would want money plus Ambrose for Buzz.

Ambrose is an average Championship footballer.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

ambrose... nah

Comment

Blimey, he swings a boot at one which happens to go in and suddenly he's what we need to progress..... i don't think so.

And for what it's worth, i'd rather Buz all day long. Yes he's had a stinker off the bench recently, but is class and showed it when starting earlier this season. Getting next to no time to influence a match doesn't help.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
          Blimey, he swings a boot at one which happens to go in and suddenly he's what we need to progress..... i don't think so.

And for what it's worth, i'd rather Buz all day long. Yes he's had a stinker off the bench recently, but is class and showed it when starting earlier this season. Getting next to no time to influence a match doesn't help.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Very difficult for most of our subs to have much impact on a game, due to them usually being brought on far too late.

Comment

For some reason i have always rated ambrose, he scores 10 plus consistently for average Palace, has a bit of quality about him, i know im in the minority though !

Comment

I would have taken Ambrose last season.
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

We are only going for Ambrose because he scored that ghreat goal against Man Utd in the cup! And he will not play he is not good enough, he is not better than Faurlin, Barton, Mackie and SWP!!!

Comment

Buzz for Ambrose - bit of a straight swap really = one decent championship player for another. No point really.
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

You gotta be joking Ted.

Both are championship players.

Comment

Working...
                      X