Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoking in the toilets at LR...

...is it acceptable or not?

I'm a non-smoker and not too fussed if people around me smoke. Only issue is that because it's only the toilets where people "can" smoke - it's a ruddy lung stinger.
    Personally I think it'd be better if they allowed smokers to stand on the exit stairs and smoke there - it's in the open and out the way...

i used to sit behind a chain smoker , it was horrible throw them out if caught the chumps

Comment

where you say can is that meant loosely? im a smoker and i know theres a smoking area in er stand which i use but then again its only 90 minutes why do cant people wait?
      i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Probably best to keep all the unpleasant smells in one room though.

Comment

people are gonna smoke i dont know why they dont just open up somewhere! Went to Coventry a couple of seasons back and they fenced off a area outside. But having now given up myself dont really care!!
          All those that believe in telekinesis raise my hand

Comment

As a non smoker as long as they don't smoke in the seated areas I'm not too bothered about it.

Comment

smoking areas in loft and ER only SAR where theres a problem. Agree toilets in there smell minging, but it is a khazi.
              From the Hills of Kerry
              To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

smoking in the toilets is vile and offenders should be barred for life.it quite often makes me gag quite violently after ive been powdering me nose.
                "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                London Pride is a flower that's free.
                London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Hmmmm..

Personally I find it quite childish and somewhat embarrassing grown men acting like school kids smoking in the crapper....

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                    i used to sit behind a chain smoker , it was horrible throw them out if caught the chumps
                    The stewards simply tell people to put them out. The stewards then walk out of the toilets and the smokers lite up again. Believe me there is a lot worse going on in the toilets at LR and anyway id much rather smell a B&H on the go than someones Richard

Comment

Football has become so ****ing sanitised now, it was not that long ago when if you got out of the loo in some grounds without your Gazelles being drowned in urine and turd juice , it was a result ! Now there's moaning about the smell of fags in the toilets !
                      Man up , people
                      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

was a time the cmob lads openly smoked the ganji splaff in fblock!!!
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                          Believe me there is a lot worse going on in the toilets at LR
                          Bumming!

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                            Bumming!
                            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                              was a time the cmob lads openly smoked the ganji splaff in fblock!!!

the odd bifta still gets sparked at the back of X block these days

Comment

Working...
                              X