My mate wants Fulham to get a point tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My mate wants Fulham to get a point tomorrow

A fellow QPR supporting mate of mine wants Fulham to get a point against Liverpool tomorrow night. His argument is that he hates northern teams, and Fulham is a London team. He doesn't want Liverpool to qualify for the champs league. He's not bothered that Fulham could eventually catch us.

My argument is that I don't care about the big clubs at the top. All I'm interested in is keeping as much daylight between us and the teams below us. I'd be happy to see Chelsea take points off the teams below us if it keeps us up. He disagrees. He would rather Chelsea lose no matter who they're playing.

Today we've slipped a place and Wolves are now two points away. Next weekend's fixtures could see us slip another two or three places, yet he still wants the likes of Man Utd and Liverpool losing games to our relegation rivals because he hates them.

I say he's mad......or is it me?
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

anytime chelsea lose is good enough for me. also have more of a dislike of northern teams over london clubs.
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

here is what you want, a reply to your post
      My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

Your right want everyone below us to
        Lose everytime they play anyone Inc Chelshit, can't understand your pals thinking

Comment

He might has forgotten to take his medication!
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I was talking to a Hammers fan a while back, and he was going on about his absolute hatred of Chelsea, and how he wants them to loose every match. I put to him a hypothetical situation, where it's the last match of the season and Chelsea are playing the 3rd from bottom club, and West Ham are 4th from bottom, If Chelsea loose West ham go down. He still insisted that he would 'see his team go down as long as Chelsea lost' Barking mad if you ask me.

Comment

You can take hatred too far, firstly i want 3 teams below us and we are safe and then secondly return to our local rivals and wish them every failure.
              Gotta look after ourselves first!!

Comment

Originally posted by SunburyRanger View Post
                I was talking to a Hammers fan a while back, and he was going on about his absolute hatred of Chelsea, and how he wants them to loose every match. I put to him a hypothetical situation, where it's the last match of the season and Chelsea are playing the 3rd from bottom club, and West Ham are 4th from bottom, If Chelsea loose West ham go down. He still insisted that he would 'see his team go down as long as Chelsea lost' Barking mad if you ask me.
                That just shows that he is a brainless fool.

As for Fulham - I could not care less about them either way. It's good to play them, but they are not real rivals......are they?
                twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Looserpool lost from Foolem, drew at home against Naarwich n Swansea n now on Sat will come out against us as they play Champs League final... Why do we have always bad luck!?

Comment

Originally posted by qpr333 View Post
                    Looserpool lost from Foolem, drew at home against Naarwich n Swansea n now on Sat will come out against us as they play Champs League final... Why do we have always bad luck!?
                    well we're due a good win ourselves tbf!

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                      That just shows that he is a brainless fool.

As for Fulham - I could not care less about them either way. It's good to play them, but they are not real rivals......are they?
                      After the way the smashed us, i reckon they could be saying the same thing about our football......remember they still have bragging rights over us ..at the mo..!

Also, back to origional question....anyteam that keeps 3 teams between us and bottom place, ius the team to support...dare i say it..yes even.......no cant say it sorry

Comment

Working...
                      X