Buzsacky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzsacky

Not good enough. Awful when he came on, gave the ball away for the goal and generally poor. Mistake to bring him on ahead of Adel or even tommy smith who would hold the ball up and relieve pressure.
    Haven't seen him have a good game since palace away when he scored about 2 years ago.
    And to think some of our resident experts on here actually want to start him and compare him to Adel.
    Sell in jan, sign better.

Agree

Comment

Agree squad player at best

Comment

Spot on.

As I've said on other threads the game was crying out for Adel imo.

Also thought Jay was very poor today. Bad movement, slow, never in a position to get on the end of a cross & slows play down all the time.

Comment

Ric I cannot believe that the game as it was Adel didn't come on.
          Warnock let them pressurise us today and the goal was coming.

Bad day for Warnock all round.

Comment

I thought we looked leggy all over the park today

Comment

way off the pace , better options in the squad , would have left it as it was
              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

I think Buz was given a chance to see if he can step up as we all know he is a very good player. The sad thing is when ever he has come on, he has not shown anything to convince me that he can and he has done nothing to deserve his place on the bench either.

I have a feeling he is one of the places under threat in Jan and today may have sealed his fate.

Good player and always be greatly remembered by me as he brought lots of joy in dark times
                One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Buzzy today...who was he ? compared to last week ..chalk n cheese !!

Comment

2 weeks in a row a decent chance for a shot at the end and fkd it up

Comment

I was fuming seeing Buz come when we got Taarabt sitting there

Dont make one bit of sense

Seems like NW is trying to prove a point by making Adel suffer but we all suffered for Buz coming on and messing up

Buz is a championship player at best

Comment

Fair enough, he was poor, but Adel?

Do me a favour. That's just as sentimental because like Buzz, he's only done anything in the NPC. Taarabt is a risk. When we're 2 up, then let's give him another go, but he continually gives the ball away at this level, and the players heads drop when he's on.
                        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Ben usually agree but your having a laugh aint ya?

We were all over them we needed someone to come on & turn the screw to finish them & Buzz was the wrong choice.

You have totally written Adel off after he's played about 10 games fair enough.

I haven't. Bad decisions by the gaffer today.

NW has made it clear he doesn't rate Buzz & looks like he was right all along

Comment

Benny I think Adel even when being greedy and choosing the wrong pass still holds the ball up, or at least buys a free kick. He is strong aswell, busacky showed what I have thought for a while, he's not good.
                            I prefer Tommy Smith, I rate him.

Comment

Come on Ric, you've written Buzz off n all. Not comparing them at all, but Buzz has played all of five minutes this season. With time, who knows. Adel has had plenty of chances this season, mate. I've never written off his tallent, as you well know, but his attitude is what f**ks us. He's a waste of space, Ric. It angers me all the more that he has this talent, but doesn't care enough.

Hopefully this spell on the bench might wake him up, just as it did last season, but for how many games will his new found effort last? If he came on today, I genuinely think he'd have done nothing.

Without doubt the most frustrating player I've ever seen at Rangers. Potentially one of the best around, but in reality, he'll never be the player he should.
                              Last edited by BennyBoyRs; 03-12-2011, 07:57 PM.
                              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Working...
                              X