how typical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how typical

premier league all about playing teams at right time and avoiding them at the right time!!

with martin oneil coming in does that make that good opportunity of points vs sunderland look harder with the whole new manager effect?? esp when you ook at our run for next few that was one i was kinda banking on, norwich taken points of them as have swansea (im sure they dd)

Well I would never had banked on points from that one. If u offered me a point now I'd take it and run. Sunderland have a good side and they ate gonna get it right soon. Hopefully not too soon.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDUBLIN View Post
      Well I would never had banked on points from that one. If u offered me a point now I'd take it and run. Sunderland have a good side and they ate gonna get it right soon. Hopefully not too soon.
      when i say bank on points mean compared to whta else ahead of us rest of month
      makes tomorrows game so much more important

Comment

Don't worry Neil can handle the bouncing leprechaun!!!

Comment

Big question is how long is it going to take him to work out what needs changing. At the time i didnt think some of the sigings he made were worth what he paid for them as they were all built on reputation. Things is to me Martin Oneil is a great manager and will focus to get results between now and Jan when i think they will give him another 20 million to spend, and i feel he will be going for some of the same players as us, so the price may rise and we may not get all the ones we want.
          One for all.... and all for one

Comment

It's swings and roundabouts.... we'll probably be transformed in transfer window and become a crack unit virtually unbeatable at LR, so, all the teams that have still to visit us will be cursing their luck for not playing us in Autumn........ Put another way, stop fretting on what t'others are doing and let them worry about what we're doi9ng.

Comment

Working...
            X