Swansea=No risk Football....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swansea=No risk Football....

All i ever hear when they play on tv is" how good they are at keeping the ball" but am i the only one who thinks it is boring !!!

Yep think a big misconception they keep the ball at the back .ball goes sideways and back which is why their % stats so good , think out of the promoted sides think they will struggle most ESP second half of season
    Villa showed stop them
    Playing from the back put them
    Under pressure they are pretty average

Comment

Pitty we did not take the no risk approach yesterday, as both their goals were preventable by someone putting their foot through the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
        Pitty we did not take the no risk approach yesterday, as both their goals were preventable by someone putting their foot through the ball.
        Yep , with swp u would have thought he would know better

Comment

They are drawing too many games again even with all the % they have during games, i would rather lose then win

Comment

Originally posted by UB5 Ranger View Post
            All i ever hear when they play on tv is" how good they are at keeping the ball" but am i the only one who thinks it is boring !!!
            Well, put it this way, I'll kill anybody that trys to make me sit through the Swansea v Aston Villa again, and that's a promise.

Comment

Originally posted by UB5 Ranger View Post
              No you're not. I'm sure they don't score on purpose as it would give the other team posession.

Comment

We should have played No Risk football after our goal against Norwich. Taking Derry off was a mistake.
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                X