Could Faurlin...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Faurlin...

Become a QPR legend? If he stays another year or two maybe more. I know usually legends played for the club for years etc but Faurlin is one of the main reasons we are 11th.
    My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

*Faurlin
    My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

to be regarded as a top, top midfielder he needs to start doing a tiny bit more in the final third. And yes I realise that is being incredibly picky - he is my fave rangers player.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        to be regarded as a top, top midfielder he needs to start doing a tiny bit more in the final third. And yes I realise that is being incredibly picky - he is my fave rangers player.
        And mine, does need to shoot more though

Comment

He made one cross-field pass today that was jaw-dropingly out of this world.

If he could just work a little more on his shooting he could be truly world-class.

Comment

World Class ??? slow down, mate
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

i agree stanley

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                World Class ??? slow down, mate
                Now re-read what I wrote. I said "if" and "could".

And yes, I do think if he worked on his offensive play and shooting he could become world-class. He can't be far behind Mascherano in the Argentinian team.

Comment

Another dominant display by Faurlin, led the team in tackles(6), interceptions(3) and passes(57 at 87%). Also incredibly successful with his longer passes.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                    And yes, I do think if he worked on his offensive play and shooting he could become world-class. He can't be far behind Mascherano in the Argentinian team.
                    Do you mean "mightn't" ?

Comment

Not world class. Good Prem standard. Still not played for Argentina and would he get in the England team if eligible?

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                        Not world class. Good Prem standard. Still not played for Argentina and would he get in the England team if eligible?
                        I think he would only become eligible for England through residency and naturalisation, as he doesn't seem to have any English family roots at all.
                        He is proud to be Argentinian and it would be great to see him play for them. After the rotten time he had at the back end of last season, yet still doing the job for us,he deserves every bit of success he gets.
                        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                          No mate, you re-read what you wrote.Surely he CAN work a little more on his shooting, and ( although a good premier league player and an excellent player for Rangers ) he still wont be WORLD class.
                          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                          X