• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warnock slams QPR''s 'comedy' defending

More...

Originally posted by MYU View Post
    Neil got to take some responsibility

I felt jay bothroyd should of started upfront with HH and SWP on the right wing, Jamie mackie on the left wing with Armand Traore at left back.

Yes Armand Traore is great on the left wing in midfield but until we get some more new players in he got to keep him in back four.

Neil should start having more faith in Buzsaky, I have been saying for ages, why don't Neil give him a chance!!! As soon Derry went of Qpr looked more dangerous with Faurlin and Buzsaky in the middle.

Comment

Wasn't it after Traore went back into the back 4 that we conceded the 2nd from his side too?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Wasn't it after Traore went back into the back 4 that we conceded the 2nd from his side too?
        Cant remember but I would rather Traore start at left back

Comment

So we have Cerney for the next few weeks

Comment

Originally posted by w12dave View Post
            Cant remember but I would rather Traore start at left back
            W12 I think traore is an absolute gem of a signing, but did you not think we lost
            a hellava lot attacking creativity when he was pushed back into the back 4.
            They seemed hesitant to come forward.May have been better to take SWP
            off and bring bothroyd on, and Derry off for Buzz.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              W12 I think traore is an absolute gem of a signing, but did you not think we lost
              a hellava lot attacking creativity when he was pushed back into the back 4.
              They seemed hesitant to come forward.May have been better to take SWP
              off and bring bothroyd on, and Derry off for Buzz.
              I just has a dump, um yes we're more creative with traore on the left wing but I just felt with traore and young at full back we can still be quite attacking whereby with clint hill at left back it just unbalanced the team but that just my opinion.

Comment

Dave too much info

Comment

Sorry mate

Comment

Working...
                  X