Keep us informed, please mate.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

will do mate.....on at 5.30.
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Nw ssn

Neil Warnock on SSN now 17:40.
        Adel back and trained the hardest he's ever trained today.NW has said not sure
        if AT will stay,but doesn't want to change a winning team.
        Any things conceivable re transfers coming in and looking for 4/5 signings in jan, not all will be big fees.
        Money will not be thrown around stupidly.

Comment

What he say

Comment

open and honest as always-breath of fresh air.
            chatting about helg(same as in this mornings papers)-having to persuade last owners to keep hold of him. was asked about adel but never really gave him a vote of confidence about what will happen come january although he did say he did lose his passport etc but was at training today and worked his socks off. was asked about the possibility of beckham coming to loftus road and he said he's not sure where he'd fit into the team. warnock said he was chatting to tf the other night and tf was up at 3am after watching the game twice!!!! confirmed we are looking to bring in 5-6 new players and fans can have an input in the type of players that we get in. as always a decent interview........needs to get rid of the nasty 70's lampshade tho.
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Better start telling him we want Ronaldo and Vidic then.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Wants 4 or 5 new faces in January and no crazy spending...Taarabt couldn't play at Stoke because of a passport problem therefore couldn't get here to play but has come back and trained the hardest he has ever trained, Warnock said he doesn't need him in the team at the moment as it's all going well without him so you can't fix something that doesn't need fixing...Briatore wanted to sell Helguson but Warnock spent 6 weeks trying to convince him to keep him...Talks about how good Fernandes is...and he's Looking forward to spurs game tonight
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                  as always a decent interview........needs to get rid of the nasty 70's lampshade tho.
                  How times have changed from a couple of years ago that our biggest worry now is the 70's lampshade......

Comment

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7324301/?

From newsnow

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                      needs to get rid of the nasty 70's lampshade tho.
                      Originally posted by Del View Post
                      How times have changed from a couple of years ago that our biggest worry now is the 70's lampshade......
                      Hmm I'm not so sure, I'd say it was more art deco...judge for yourselves here: http://bcove.me/cawgwybi

Comment

Working...
                      X