will forest finish above us????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will forest finish above us????

id hate to see it but at least they're having a go!!!!....some great 'memories' with forest over the years:beaten:
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Yeah they will.

Comment

If they do they will be promoted imo.
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

We will finish above Forest, like we finished above Burnley ;)
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

They are showing the ambition we should be showing.They seem to be building a good squad but again we will not pay the money needed to get the right players in. They will finish above us imo.

Comment

You have to spend on some good players if you want to get out of this league .....they are doing that and we are not.

Comment

Certainly hope not, but think they more a likely will. They are getting together a good squad of PLAYERS AND OURS IS THREAD BARE ALL OVER THE PLACE AND ONLY IN MIDFIELD HAS GOOD COVER. With our squad we will be lucky to make the top ten:cry::cry::cry:
              Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

No they won't ;)

Comment

If you're so obsessed with Forest, why not ask all related questions on their own forum... getting boring and tedious now!

Comment

forest at burton albion today...........

interesting to see how dex gets on and how the tricky trees perform!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Yes they will finish above us for a number of reasons, such as bringing in the right manager with experience of winning teams with promotion, and identifying the weakest parts of the team and bringing in the right players. etc

Comment

I honestly think we will, we have 6 decent strikers (a nice variety and depth).

We also have a good variety in midfield of skill and now an experienced head in Mckenna to do the dirty work.

We have signed Gunter who was the best loan player we had last season and I am amazed we have got him, we are also in for Fox & Elliot Ward & Matt Mills from Doncaster for fee's nearing £7 million.

Billy Davies record of taking teams sorting them out and turning them round in this division is second to none, Magilton on the other hand?

Our Chairman now really believes Billy is the man as do the fans and we are really looking forward to the coming season, saying that I have nothing against QPR always been a club I've liked so I wish you all the best for next season too & thanks for Dex, him & Earnie will be our main strikeforce I feel and they did really well towards the end of last year.

See ya next season!

Comment

no chance, even with dex's 30 goals, cos were going up as champions

Comment

As im watching Southend next season i can safely say both the mighty hoops and Robin Hoods lot will finish above them.
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

100% EVEN WITH DEXTER. They are buying what we should be buying. Young players with points to prove coupled with proven championship class. It really isn't that hard. You either have ambition or you don't and I'm afraid our owners don't. THEY DO NOT HAVE A CLUE.
                              :drunk:

Comment

Working...
                              X