Jamie mackie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamie mackie

absolutely love this guy! Deserves alot of praise! Not only for working so hard to get back into the team following his horrific injury( rowan vine could learn alot from this lad) but also for the fact he's made the step up to prem level. IMO he is prem quality and vital to our season. No player in the prem gives more. Take a bow son you make me proud to be a ranger!

Good shout
    F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Rowan Vine get ya text book and pens out, you sh1tcun7
      My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

Good post, i've always thought Jamie was good enough as imo every team needs a player like him
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

kevin doyle is the same kind of player.....runs his socks off. lets hope mackie gets the same kind of praise. a great heart goes a long way.
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Noticed that plenty of people have questioned his ability on here, although never his commitment. The guy has hardly had any time to adjust to this division yet due to his injury, so needs to be given some time.

Don't think anyone can question his quality leading to our second goal yesterday. Seen so many recognised strikers take the greedy option and have a shot in situations like that over the years. The way he looked up first prior to squaring the ball for Young, was pure class. The sort of class that makes a difference to outcomes.

Comment

top player and top bloke , rather 11 jamies than 11 adels any day.
              hope his game goes onwards and upwards .

Comment

Amazing work rate, desire, commitment & is a very good player too.

Underestimated.

I don't care you are John Terry, Nemandja Vidic or Ledley King no defender likes to face a player with so much energy & is at you all the time.

Comment

Mackie is a class act.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

No, no, no - remember what we were told by our message board experts a couple of seasons ago - he's a good league one player at best but not good enough for Rangers in the championship. Well they were shown to be wrong then and without an ounce of grace they came back this season to tell us he was never a Premier league player, blah, blah, blah.
                    When any of us believers tried to tell them he would fit right into this level we just got laughed at.
                    And that's what I love about our expert panel - they are so humle when they are proved wrong
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                      No, no, no - remember what we were told by our message board experts a couple of seasons ago - he's a good league one player at best but not good enough for Rangers in the championship. Well they were shown to be wrong then and without an ounce of grace they came back this season to tell us he was never a Premier league player, blah, blah, blah.
                      When any of us believers tried to tell them he would fit right into this level we just got laughed at.
                      And that's what I love about our expert panel - they are so humle when they are proved wrong

Comment

Yes he works hard, & I was one of those who thought he was a very good chamiponship player and wouldn't cut it in the premiership.

Blimey how happy am I to say at the moment i was wrong!!!

Not just his commitment to play for us, but for our second goal on Saturday he played perfect football. Simple touch back then moved into the space, behind the defender - on the replay you can see him looking up before he even gets the ball, then his cross was then for any player to hit, even a right back could have scored it!!!
                        This i feel was more than just commitment, he has developed a bit more of awareness of players around him, and as a footballer he has improved overall.

Well done Jamie - keep proving the doubters wrong (including me)!!

Comment

Working...
                        X