• Show
Clear All

• HH vs Balotelli

Our man has been playing better than the Italian
    Games - Goals - Assists Shots
    Balotelli 8 - 6 - 0 - 26
    Heidar 7 - 5 - 1 - 18
    Just to put it into perspectve

Did you see Balotelli's spot kick on MOTD. Just rolled it in and then folded his arms. Cool as!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Did you see Balotelli's spot kick on GorMOTD. Just rolled it in and then folded his arms. Cool as!!
      Got to say dave big fan of ballotelli just what game needs

Comment

He is a real character mate that's for sure, and has certainly found his feet in the league this season.

Comment

Dont look too italian too me....I'd have HH thanks !!!

PS just for the record...he is a class player though..and dont tell HH...but i would nick Balloteeli if we could !!

Comment

Originally posted by qprbrisbanedivision View Post
            Dont look too italian too me....I'd have HH thanks !!!

PS just for the record...he is a class player though..and dont tell HH...but i would nick Balloteeli if we could !!
            Citizen's arrest?

Comment

would be if i could spell his name !!!

Comment

Naaa....not after he tried to cheat a penalty and got booked for it at Loftus Road the cheating bugga !! But would still av him

Comment

Originally posted by qprbrisbanedivision View Post
                  Dont look too italian too me
                  Born in Sicily to Ghanaian parentage, then fostered to an Italian family.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                    Born in Sicily to Ghanaian parentage, then fostered to an Italian family.
                    Think he mean't because he is a black man that means he isn't european, it just doesn't make sense does it!? Even though humans originate from africa. Ignore that fact though.

Comment

mario is different class.
                      more to the debate - HH, Mario....or Robin VP...?! I'd have RVP.

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
                        Think he mean't because he is a black man that means he isn't european, it just doesn't make sense does it!? Even though humans originate from africa. Ignore that fact though.
                        whoa.......hold up...before this goes down the racism road....I'm also a black man...!!

I meant he isnt your typical "nike wearing soldier, runnaway pizza flinging" type of guy.....

sorry if anyone read it wrong!!

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
                          Got to say dave big fan of ballotelli just what game needs

Blokes quality, cracks me up with his "Who gives a fark" attitude ... Would like to see a few more such attitudes in the game!
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                          X