Dex/Sousa Rumour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dex/Sousa Rumour

The way it was told to me. Take it for what it's worth. This could be purely speculation but........

Back before the the transfer deadline, Dex and agent show up at HQ to meet GP and sign agreed upon contract extension. Dex signs contract. GP mentions that FB needs to sign off on but is in Italy. GP gets FB on mobile and he say's he will sort upon his return. A few weeks go by and Dex checks his account and see's that his newly agreed upon amount is not there. Proceeds down to HQ and is told by secretary that new contract was never signed. Transfer window has now passed and he's not too happy to say the least. Sousa sticks up for player and is shown the door. So there you have it.
    Blast away boys

On the Sousa front, I'm not sure that's entirely the case, but I'm very confident Dex had agreed a new 3 year dela only for that fat ****** to tear it up.

Let's hope he doesn't pull nay more stunts like that again.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Welcome to the board usaranger. I'd say 80% of that is true from what i've heard. Sousa didnt like Dexter I heard (and wasnt playing him was he?) So, i'd discount the sousa bit
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Misread the post.

Comment

Your source on this story?
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Does it need a source,to be named ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
              Does it need a source,to be named ?
              lets say it was sousa, get him the sack

Comment

No disrespect intended usaranger but this is your first post, you claim it is purley speculation but to be true it seems like another club damaging thread which makes me think are you a rival fan!! or a member of the press?
                Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

I have my take on events, which do differ but thats history.

What we cannot dispute is that Blackstock was not happy under Sousa (of course some were), I know for a fact in his body language and the little tell tale signs when I spoke to him at the houses of Parliament. He wanted to play and was not getting that chance under Sousa.

Forest fans and manager have treated him as if he is the new Les Ferdinand, so he is bound to want to move on. As for Blackstock going to Forest under Sousa, he knew all about it believe me.
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                  X