i salute...........heider helguson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i salute...........heider helguson

i'll hold my hands up n didnt expect him to do anything for us in the prem but i take my helmut off to the icelandic warrior...........ook var muge tron biff bang bong heider!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

I'm on the same boat.

Comment

HH was immense today,got kicked in the face in about the 1st min,his eye looked like he had an egg under it.
      Very tough customer!!

Comment

How many goals is that and in how many games? Think he has surprised everyone - prob inc himself. Looks better in the Prem than he did in the Champ. Dont think Prem defenders are used to someone that good in the air.

Comment

5 in 5 Stainrod

Comment

Cheers mate for telling me - that's a fantastic achievement.

Comment

He's having a fantastic season.

Comment

We dont need Defoe !!!!!!

Comment

superb so far in the prem.

I cant believe the season before last I hated him as he was useless back then.

Has really turned it around, and massive congratlations must go to him.

One of our best performers so far this season.
                  Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

Originally posted by JudoRanger View Post
                    superb so far in the prem.

I cant believe the season before last I hated him as he was useless back then.

Has really turned it around, and massive congratlations must go to him.

One of our best performers so far this season.
                    We have the right manager and tactics that suits Heidar now.

Comment

He is a machine!!!

Battered & bruised old man but has the heart of a lion & omg what a header for that first goal!! 3 goalies wouldn't have saved it.

Comment

I have to hold my hand up and say that I thought he shouldn't have been in a starting 11 for a PL team like ourselves. I've also said that he couldn't hit a cows ar$e with a banjo - and he's unlikely to start doing it anytime soon. How wrong I was.......

Heider: You are a true warrior and a revelation this year. Long may it continue!

Comment

****ing brilliant today Heidar. I think i'm going to print your name on ma rangers shirt.

Comment

He played amazing today!! Heidar you are brilliant!
                            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                              We dont need Defoe !!!!!!
                              Ahh yes we do,we have one fit striker at the moment

Comment

Working...
                              X