Warnock would listen to offers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warnock would listen to offers

Neil Warnock would happily sell Adel Taarabt to Paris St Germain if the French club offered £20million for the forward.

More...

I'd say that's the nail in the coffin for Adel.

Comment

Tactically I don't think that's very clever by Warno. That interview alone has probably knocked a million or two off the price. He should be talking our players up, not down, at least in public.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        Tactically I don't think that's very clever by Warno. That interview alone has probably knocked a million or two off the price. He should be talking our players up, not down, at least in public.

On current form, that would make Adel worth the square root of bugger all.

Comment

might be something for adel to show character and prove NW wrong.
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Imagine you are NW for 5 minutes, how would you currently talk Adel up ?

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
              Imagine you are NW for 5 minutes, how would you currently talk Adel up ?
              "On his day there are few players in English football with his natural flair. He is a joy to watch. And he showed against Chelsea that he can play with the best. So far he hasn't always had the rub of the green this season. If a few shots had hit the net rather than the back of the net I'm sure all sorts of big clubs would be after him. I want to keep all my best players but obviously in January I have to look at what will work for the overall squad."

In private, by all means rip hiim a new backside if he thinks it will do him good, but in print

Comment

"On his day there are few players in English football with his natural flair. He is a joy to watch. And he showed against Chelsea that he can play with the best. So far he hasn't always had the rub of the green this season. If a few shots had hit the net rather than the back of the net I'm sure all sorts of big clubs would be after him. I want to keep all my best players but obviously in January I have to look at what will work for the overall squad."

In private, by all means rip hiim a new backside if he thinks it will do him good, but in print
                Agree with that.

Comment

It all sounds good but infourtuny all games are live and people read newspapers.

Comment

Warnock would also listen to offers for Barton, Faurlin, Bothroyd, Kenny etc if the figures were right.

That's football. Everyone has their price.

Comment

Having just watched Neil's interview,I can now see AT will not be with us after Jan.
                      I know there's been people saying he was finished but thought that was just their opinion.
                      But listening to that his time with Rangers is over!!
                      Thanks for last season Adel, you were different class.Good luck.

Comment

Could you sell my house for me; I like your style

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                          Warnock would also listen to offers for Barton, Faurlin, Bothroyd, Kenny etc if the figures were right.

That's football. Everyone has their price.
                          Agree with that too

Comment

Working...
                          X