forest....spend spend spending!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forest....spend spend spending!!!!

now is it me our are we still a bit 'miffed' at the lack of incomming????.........yes buzz,vine n rowly back fit is a huge bonus but im a little concerned no 'real proven quality' has arrived to bolster the squad.....an untried second division argentine and 'alledged' serie b 'goal machine':what:.......doesnt exactly fill me with wanton optimism about the coming season!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Agree. We have not really show great ambition but I am happy to watch my side as they have dropped expectation with dropping the price of tickets prices. If they made match day prices 35 plus then I would expect more quality through the door
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

or is there an underlying future of uncertainty reguarding the owners long term aspiration for the club!!!

Comment

Their fans aren't happy because they haven't bought any defenders.
        We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
          now is it me our are we still a bit 'miffed' at the lack of incomming????.........yes buzz,vine n rowly back fit is a huge bonus but im a little concerned no 'real proven quality' has arrived to bolster the squad.....an untried second division argentine and 'alledged' serie b 'goal machine':what:.......doesnt exactly fill me with wanton optimism about the coming season!
          I like to be as positive as possible, but i have to agree.
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

i agree, but i think this week will give JM a lot to think about. If he recognises that we need some additions, im sure he will make them. I am dissapointed so far too, but whoes to say we wont sign anyone else? If we are weak in certain areas - i am sure JM will put them right

Comment

Originally posted by NewarkR View Post
              Their fans aren't happy because they haven't bought any defenders.

chris gunter and lee naylor from celtic both sign for forest!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                Totally disagree!!!

The thing is Forest had a **** team last season and now they are throwing cash around assembling a half decent squad. However, there is no telling that their squad will gel or Billy Davies will get it right.

IMO Forest do not have a single player I would replace Cerny, Connolly, Gorkks, Buszaky, Vine, Routledge or Ephriam with. Its only my opinion but I do think these are 7 of the best players in the Championship on there day. We've brought this Faurlin as well so whats the panick, we don't need to rebuild but fine tune. Magic & the G Man will have us playing sparkly football next season, all is rosy and very exciting in my little corner of West London. Maybe its living in Essex which makes you feel so despondant about every thing else in life......which is understandable! :boss:

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                  Totally disagree!!!

The thing is Forest had a **** team last season and now they are throwing cash around assembling a half decent squad. However, there is no telling that their squad will gel or Billy Davies will get it right.

IMO Forest do not have a single player I would replace Cerny, Connolly, Gorkks, Buszaky, Vine, Routledge or Ephriam with. Its only my opinion but I do think these are 7 of the best players in the Championship on there day. We've brought this Faurlin as well so whats the panick, we don't need to rebuild but fine tune. Magic & the G Man will have us playing sparkly football next season, all is rosy and very exciting in my little corner of West London. Maybe its living in Essex which makes you feel so despondant about every thing else in life......which is understandable! :boss:

Fair point, i like that.
                  Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

W12 - no panic yet - and i totally agree, on our day i think we have one of the best 11 on paper...But its getting them there and staying there.Our back up players are not up to scratch.However - saying that....nice to see Angelo scoring a couple and looking half decent.

Gunter looked a good player, but Jim is in Slov and looking at trial players and i feel thats the best way forward.As Sir Alex has stated, the market is well over inflated.

Like many - i still feel that we need to replace Camp and delaney + 2-3 after that - but i dont want us to panic buy.

Im pretty sure Jim has got situation under control

Comment

Totally disagree!!!

keep fishing nuddy...............keep fishing!!!!

Comment

Totally disagree!!!

What he said!!!!

Forest struggled badly last season, they're having to throw the cash about..... If they do not improve their squad rapidly and are relegated they will be in for a worse ride than they had a few years ago.....
                        “You can keep that silly fat w@nker. The lads can't lift him”

Comment

if we

if we make a bright start and win the first five games all will be ok.but a poor start will damage us very badley

Comment

I feel that forest are getting a good squad together while other teams including ourselves are standing still.

Comment

Originally posted by scarface View Post
                              I feel that forest are getting a good squad together while other teams including ourselves are standing still.
                              agreed mate which was really what i was trying to get across.....you cant just throw a seed in the ground and expect something of beauty to flourish..............it needs to be continually watered n feed to achieve maximum growth!

Comment

Working...
                              X