Bite their hand off at that price.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bite their hand off at that price.

If Napoli have had him watched this season,they wouldn't have learned much,except that he's overpriced on current form.

http://www.sportsvibe.co.uk/news/foo...ad-exit-12594/

Bye bye thanks for the promotion

Comment

Given the choice I would like to see Adel sort out any differences and play for us again, the
      way we know he can, but if he really wants out then I would reluctantly accept this very good offer and wish him well.

Comment

"He is a player who deserves to be on the big stage"? ..yeah sweeping it....

He's on the big stage and has been found out.......Thanks Tarbs, you were fantastic for us last season...have a nioce life....byeeee

Comment

um... not sure how reliable this one is really:

"Speaking about the Taarabt's future at QPR, Gianni Di Marzio told Radio Kiss Kiss: "I really hope they are going to make a bid for Adel Taarabt.""

isn't di marzio employed by us as a consultant? looks like we're trying to prompt a bidding war... i think we're going to need some luck.

Comment

exactly i think its just this marzio geezer trying to justify his wages as so far he doesn't appear to have done anything for the club - unless you count signing Pellicori, or does all the "credit" for that belong to Gianni?

Comment

Working...
            X