X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vijay Mallya - lucky escape?

I see Kingfisher Airlines are in real trouble:

http://in.reuters.com/article/2011/1...60463720111111

I really think we dodged a bullet here and I'm glad he didn't get involved with QPR. What with this and the Ecclestone scandal in Germany I really don't think we could be in a much better situation considering.

Very lucky!

Kingfisher Airlines is one of very few that is rated 5 star in the world, just goes to show this kind of thing can happen to anyone at anytime... Hope Chelsea get a taste of this very soon!

I wouldn't change anything that we have now because it feels to good to be true and long may this continue.

Change of subject but Team Lotus will change names next your to Caterham which also means the Lotus Green will be gone, does this mean TF will bring in the Super Hoops of Blue & White on the F1 grid?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      Very lucky!

Kingfisher Airlines is one of very few that is rated 5 star in the world, just goes to show this kind of thing can happen to anyone at anytime... Hope Chelsea get a taste of this very soon!

I wouldn't change anything that we have now because it feels to good to be true and long may this continue.

Change of subject but Team Lotus will change names next your to Caterham which also means the Lotus Green will be gone, does this mean TF will bring in the Super Hoops of Blue & White on the F1 grid?
      Argree

Comment

Looks a very lucky escape but I remember begging for him to come on board, we've got a gem in Tony. iHala Tony Fernandes
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

i think this just shows that things are turning in our favour. we've had some awful luck in the past - this just would have been a drop in the ocean for us!!

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            Not sure they will get rid of the green, it's British racing green. Also when you think of a green and yellow Lotus you think of the Lotus 7, which is now the Caterham 7.

Comment

I'm sure I heard them say it's not changing, shame really.

Comment

Working...
              X