Ephraim to Charlton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ephraim to Charlton

...on loan til beginning of January & joining up with them tomorrow apparently. good luck to him; unlucky not to make the 25 but not quite prem quality imo

yeh - good lad. good work rate too.
    all the best - hopefully he'll get a good run in with them.

Comment

Good luck ephraim
      For what it's worth rather you in the squad then
      That no mark dyer

Comment

Decent enough lad but tbh more his level

Comment

Good luck to Hogan, like him alot, will do a good job for Charlton:impatient:
          F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

I can't believe a championship side aren't interested in Hogan, really can't!!!

Comment

Good luck to Hogan, suprised it's taken so long for him to go out on loan.

Comment

Too good for Charlton !!

Comment

He should be at a top 10 championship club imo. Best of luck to him, super player
                  Under Les Ferdinand:
                  Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                  Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                  Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                  Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                  And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Good luck Hogan, top bloke.
                    I just happened to get complimentary tix for Charlton/Huddersfield today, so will be able to watch him again there, hopefully.
                    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

the fact that he has had to go to a league 1 club shows imho that he is one of those players who has been talked up by some of our fans but is nowhere near the standard we are looking for. was really impressed with him when he came on loan to us but that must be two or three years ago now and since then he has prob gone backwards. went on loan to leeds in league one and they had no interest in taking him on when they were promoted. quite skillful but too lightweight, prone to go missing and never, ever really imposses himself on a match. Best we can hope for is he does well and we can then sell him for a few quid.

Comment

Good move for him.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                          the fact that he has had to go to a league 1 club shows imho that he is one of those players who has been talked up by some of our fans but is nowhere near the standard we are looking for. was really impressed with him when he came on loan to us but that must be two or three years ago now and since then he has prob gone backwards. went on loan to leeds in league one and they had no interest in taking him on when they were promoted. quite skillful but too lightweight, prone to go missing and never, ever really imposses himself on a match. Best we can hope for is he does well and we can then sell him for a few quid.
                          That could be said about many players and not just those at QPR FC, but I guess peoples opinions are different.
                          Last edited by paulmason; 09-11-2011, 05:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
                            yeh - good lad. good work rate too.
                            all the best - hopefully he'll get a good run in with them.

Always liked Hogan as a bloke comes across pretty grounded, never hear about him having an attitude problem or any such issues that are all too commonplace in the modern game. Wasn't quite upto scratch on the pitch for us IMO, but i think he will be a very good addition to Charlton's squad and, as you say, I hope he gets a good run of games for them.

All the best
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Always rated Hogan, did well against Everton. Good luck to the lad.
                              My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

Working...
                              X