Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Joey Barton's argument with TOWIE cast in tweets and pictures

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mellowhoop
    Gold Seat
    • Apr 2010
    • 5698

    #46
    :yush:
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

    Comment

    • Mellowhoop
      Gold Seat
      • Apr 2010
      • 5698

      #47
      Originally posted by MattyRangers
      All you ever do is agree with people Mellow.....
      That made me laugh
      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

      Comment

      • BennyBoyRs
        I like 'Lone' time
        • Mar 2009
        • 13695

        #48
        I think some of the over-reactions on here are funnier than some of Joey's tweets. I'm sure some of the pub banter with you lot is amazing.
        Your mum would love me...

        Comment

        • Mellowhoop
          Gold Seat
          • Apr 2010
          • 5698

          #49
          Originally posted by BennyBoyRs
          I think some of the over-reactions on here are funnier than some of Joey's tweets. I'm sure some of the pub banter with you lot is amazing.
          Don't think they visit the battles...
          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

          Comment

          • qprbrisbanedivision
            Silver Seat
            • Jun 2011
            • 1338

            #50
            Originally posted by BennyBoyRs
            I think some of the over-reactions on here are funnier than some of Joey's tweets. I'm sure some of the pub banter with you lot is amazing.
            mate...you buy the drinks and i'll meet you when i'm in london next (dec23rd for weeks)....may even go to a few games...if i'm allowed to go tot he battles now i'm an old man / fan !!......

            really....?!!!even more bored now!!

            Comment

            • BennyBoyRs
              I like 'Lone' time
              • Mar 2009
              • 13695

              #51
              Originally posted by qprbrisbanedivision
              mate...you buy the drinks and i'll meet you when i'm in london next (dec23rd for weeks)....may even go to a few games...if i'm allowed to go tot he battles now i'm an old man / fan !!......

              really....?!!!even more bored now!!
              You're more than welcome, but you ain't ponceing off me all night. You'll need to put your hand in your pocket. Just leave the banter to me, though. It'll be more fun.
              Your mum would love me...

              Comment

              • vanhoop
                CCG
                • Mar 2009
                • 9642

                #52
                Ffs
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

                Comment

                • BennyBoyRs
                  I like 'Lone' time
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 13695

                  #53
                  Calling them amoebas now. I bet they can't pronounce it, let alone know what it means.
                  Your mum would love me...

                  Comment

                  • Ric-Roc

                    #54
                    Everyone knows what they are.

                    2 brothers who play for Newcastle United

                    Comment

                    • bobby
                      Bronze Seat
                      • May 2011
                      • 463

                      #55
                      joey made a literary faux pas calling them single celled ameobas..
                      as there is no multi celled ameobai..
                      just as well the dopey clunges didnt pick up on that one..
                      he is making too many errors for my liking..
                      http://twitter.com/#/bobbyosborne1

                      Comment

                      • swanleyhoop
                        Gold Seat
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 5321

                        #56
                        Originally posted by bobby
                        joey made a literary faux pas calling them single celled ameobas..
                        as there is no multi celled ameobai..
                        just as well the dopey clunges didnt pick up on that one..
                        he is making too many errors for my liking..
                        Given that one of them thought the sun and the moon were the same thing, I don't think they'll notice...
                        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

                        Comment

                        • bobby
                          Bronze Seat
                          • May 2011
                          • 463

                          #57
                          he has picked up a bad dose of herpes just by Twitter contact with the #####
                          http://twitter.com/#/bobbyosborne1

                          Comment

                          • BennyBoyRs
                            I like 'Lone' time
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 13695

                            #58
                            Originally posted by Ric-Roc
                            Everyone knows what they are.

                            2 brothers who play for Newcastle United
                            Haha, my thoughts exactly.
                            Your mum would love me...

                            Comment

                            • Ric-Roc

                              #59
                              Originally posted by swanleyhoop
                              Given that one of them thought the sun and the moon were the same thing, I don't think they'll notice...
                              How about this gem;

                              Tart "Joey do you know who Guy Fawkes was?'

                              Joey "yea he died on the cross on a bonfire"

                              Comment

                              • The Godfather
                                Silver Seat
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 2367

                                #60
                                Anyone else think that this is starting to get quite embarrassing? It was funny at first, but wish Barton would concentrate on football instead of engaging in this pointless argument. In truth, he is not that much more intelligent than the people on that programme judging by some of his other 'tweets'. Stick to what you're good at, Joey, which is football. Don't try to appear as an intellectual, please...

                                Comment

                                Working...