Hands Up Regarding with Taarabt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
    I understand that he did have a "stroppy" initially - something that didn't go down well with NW and the senior pros. But then he manned up.

Fair play to him.
    Fair play to him if this is the case
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

His passing was never as poor in the championship, which suggests the problem is clearly a psychological one and not to do with the step up in standard to the PL.

As for his pace, I'm not yet convinced that his supposed lack of it is actually a weakness in his game.

Comment

Everyone on here knows i am an Adel fan, i love the way he plays football and i think he is one of the most taltent players i have seen in my life time (i have been following football for over 35 years), but at this stage in his career and the way he was performing it is the right time for him to be dropped, because as everyone saw, with JB in the middle of the park we were awasome.

But people still need to remember thats he is only young, and to make it worse he is also very immature for his age. One of the biggest issues Adel has is the changes in his life, not just football but personnel and all of these will have an effect. On the football front he has gone from being center off attention at a club were everything was passed through him. He was made captain of a good team were other would help him in this role (Derry) and was in a division below his talents were even the oppostion fans often used to appauld his sublime skill.

Now 6 months on, our club no longer relies on his skill to win games, players in his team are far better and they demand more from their work mates. He lost the captaincy, he nows has less people helping him coupe with situations, he lost the fact that our team plays through him now and whats more the manager now has too take a different stance on him and is harder (quite rightly), because if he dosnt the manager will lose the changing room. With this and the fact he got married and now wants to be with her and thier family this is a lot for him to take in and I think its too much and it is effecting his game and his off the feild life.

Adel is now at a new cross roads again, he needs to either knuckle down and start training and putting in the effort his fellow professions expects and focus on his football. If does this then everyone needs to give him the chance the fans, the players and the manager because if he does start to get back his confidence and play the way we all know he can then we will have a even greater star on our hands.

However if he fails this then he will be leaving soon (as NW will move him on) and he will have to start again to build up his reputation as his start to this season it has gone back a few steps, as PSG or whoever will not be paying us anywhere the money talked about.

Please dont under estimate the transformations the club and his personnel life has gone through as the history of sportsman is littered with great potentials that have got lost and under acheived.
        Last edited by Bigears; 07-11-2011, 03:06 PM.
        One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Originally posted by Bigears View Post
          Everyone on here knows i am an Adel fan, i love the way he plays football and i think he is one of the most taltent players i have seen in my life time (i have been following football for over 35 years), but at this stage in his career and the way he was performing it is the right time for him to be dropped, because as everyone saw, with JB in the middle of the park we were awasome.

But people still need to remember thats he is only young, and to make it worse he is also very immature for his age. One of the biggest issues Adel is changes in his life, not just football but personnel and all of these will have an effect. On the football front he has gone from being center off attention at a club were everything was passed through him. He was made captain of a good team were other would help him in this role (Derry) and was in a division below his talents were even the oppostion fans often used to appauld his sublime skill.

Now 6 months on, our club no longer relies on his skill to win games, players in his team are far better and they demand more from their work mates. He lost the captaincy, he lost the fact that our team plays through him now and whats more the manager now has to take a different stance on him and is harder (quite rightly), because if he dosnt the manager will lose the changing room. With this and the fact he got married and now wants to be with her and thier family this is a lot for him to take in and I think its too much and it is effecting his game and his off the feild life.

Time is now at a cross roads for him again, he needs to either knuckle down and start training and putting in the effort his fellow professions expects and focus on his football. If does this then everyone needs to give him the chance because if he does start to get back his confidence and play the way we all know he can then we will have a even greater star on our hands.

However if he fails this then he will be leaving soon (as NW will move him on) and have to start again to build up his reputation as the start to this season has put this back a few steps, as PSG or whoever will not be paying us anywhere the money talked about.

Please dont under estimate the transofrmations the club and his personnel life has gone through as the history of sportsman is littered with great potentials that have got lost and under acheived.
          Very good post mate
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigears View Post

But people still need to remember thats he is only young, and to make it worse he is also very immature for his age. One of the biggest issues Adel has is the changes in his life, not just football but personnel and all of these will have an effect. On the football front he has gone from being center off attention at a club were everything was passed through him. He was made captain of a good team were other would help him in this role (Derry) and was in a division below his talents were even the oppostion fans often used to appauld his sublime skill.

Now 6 months on, our club no longer relies on his skill to win games, players in his team are far better and they demand more from their work mates. He lost the captaincy, he nows has less people helping him coupe with situations, he lost the fact that our team plays through him now and whats more the manager now has too take a different stance on him and is harder (quite rightly), because if he dosnt the manager will lose the changing room. With this and the fact he got married and now wants to be with her and thier family this is a lot for him to take in and I think its too much and it is effecting his game and his off the feild life.

Adel is now at a new cross roads again, he needs to either knuckle down and start training and putting in the effort his fellow professions expects and focus on his football. If does this then everyone needs to give him the chance the fans, the players and the manager because if he does start to get back his confidence and play the way we all know he can then we will have a even greater star on our hands.

However if he fails this then he will be leaving soon (as NW will move him on) and he will have to start again to build up his reputation as his start to this season it has gone back a few steps, as PSG or whoever will not be paying us anywhere the money talked about.

Please dont under estimate the transformations the club and his personnel life has gone through as the history of sportsman is littered with great potentials that have got lost and under acheived.
            Well said.

I cant understand people slating him, do people actually think you become a bad player over night? As a flair player they are easy targets for fans when things are going bad.
            Adel is very similar to Ricardo Quaresma imo. Has the ability to be the best, talked up to be the next big thing. Quaresma let his ego get to him and went into the wilderness, its only now he is maturing and growing up and his finally doing something, playing very well and captain of Besiktas, yes Besiktas isn't a Inter Milan or Chelsea where he has been, but he is sorting himself out. If Adel gets his head clear or sorts out whatever is upsetting him, there is nothing stopping him being our number 1 player again.
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
              Well said.

I cant understand people slating him, do people actually think you become a bad player over night? As a flair player they are easy targets for fans when things are going bad.
              Adel is very similar to Ricardo Quaresma imo. Has the ability to be the best, talked up to be the next big thing. Quaresma let his ego get to him and went into the wilderness, its only now he is maturing and growing up and his finally doing something, playing very well and captain of Besiktas, yes Besiktas isn't a Inter Milan or Chelsea where he has been, but he is sorting himself out. If Adel gets his head clear or sorts out whatever is upsetting him, there is nothing stopping him being our number 1 player again.
              Agreed but 1st fo all he needs to want to do it for himself and then we the fans, management and players need to give him the time and space to do it.

If all these come off great we have a world beater on our hands and our player maker is back, if not then i am sorry Adel but your going to miss this boat too as i would expect NW to move him on.

I for one wil never stop cheering or hoping he finds his mojo as to me the tricks he does and the skill he shows just spell bounds me.
              One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                Well said.

Good post Robbo!!!
                I know that some posters are saying it's attitude,and if it is then he might as well go.But I think alot of the crap comes from his (ILL) Advisors.

Comment

Working...
                X