Delighted but slightly gutted at the same time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delighted but slightly gutted at the same time

Great performance and I'm so proud of the lads but I just feel that we could have got a point today, we had some good chances but the cream always rises to the top. Great performance all round and Ali Faurlin was motm for me, Traore, Barton and Bothroyd also stood out. Every play can go home knowing that they have gave their all, hope we can replicate this performance away at Stoke and Norwich.

How far have we come on this season, for you to say that and i agree as i would never have thought it in a millions years. We we brillant and so proud of the team, managerment and owners
    One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Yes was gutted when we let that Deko dance around and score....but we wont have any top class teams taking the p!ss at Loftus Rd any more !!

Comment

Del I wasn't going to say anything, but I actually feel really down after that result.
        I know I shouldn't cause it's Man city but I can't help it.
        Just feel we deserved a point at least, oh well!!.

Comment

Injuries permitting, I trust there'll be no need for any threads guessing our starting lineup against Stoke. Ok, a few silly defensive errors cost us today, but the team played well.

Oh, and don't forget Mr Warnock and Mr Fernandes, get young Faurlin signed up on a long termer tonight!
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
          X